Status
Not open for further replies.

iKN0WaGH0ST

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Northern Virginia
not Ravyn but the 60ml version of the "A little bit of everything" - incl secret room and more.

tumblr_lpqbfkK86L1qmvyoro8_250.gif

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
Hey giant, what were those websites you shared with us last week? I want to check out them out again! One site had the carbon fiber mod.

I'll PM them to you, Ghost. I think they have some weird rules on ECF about posting sites that aren't registered ECF suppliers.

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
G'morning Charmed. Why are we up so early? *faceplants in coffee cup*
Good Morning River (hugs)
For myself, I am guessing that that one night of decent sleep was a fluke...but I'm not wheezing so that isn't it. And I am drinking my coffee from a straw this morning in very large quantities.

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
Second cup now, I feel almost human again! I may get to work on the sanding soon! I found an old farmhouse style spice rack (large and simple) at my favorite antique store yesterday. The place is more like a large two story barn...and not like any antique store i've seen before. Everything is laid out pretty much the way you'd find it in someones forgotten shed. You've got to wander and hunt for your treasures. Love it! Anyway, once I get it sanded down so the old country blue paint peeks through the white someone slapped on it, i'll clear coat it and hang it up to hold my juice bottles.
Good Morning River (hugs)
For myself, I am guessing that that one night of decent sleep was a fluke...but I'm not wheezing so that isn't it. And I am drinking my coffee from a straw this morning in very large quantities.

rockymtnrobin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Colorado
Second cup now, I feel almost human again! I may get to work on the sanding soon! I found an old farmhouse style spice rack (large and simple) at my favorite antique store yesterday. The place is more like a large two story barn...and not like any antique store i've seen before. Everything is laid out pretty much the way you'd find it in someones forgotten shed. You've got to wander and hunt for your treasures. Love it! Anyway, once I get it sanded down so the old country blue paint peeks through the white someone slapped on it, i'll clear coat it and hang it up to hold my juice bottles.
Good morning my fellow vapelanders!! Working on 1st cup and getting caught up with everyone! River I love those tipe of places, they all ways have the greatest items!
And people you are killing me I'm trying to have some Will power and let my and let my Ravyn steep..Don't think I'll make it throught.

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
But...but Robin, steeping can be our friend! I just found a bottle of creamsicle in my drawer. Dunno how long it's been there but it was born on 11/6 ...oh my stars, yum. I don't remember it being this good before. It was good, yes. Now it's wheeeeetastic. :)

As for the steeping of the Ravyn, I'm still staying strong!

rockymtnrobin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Colorado
But...but Robin, steeping can be our friend! I just found a bottle of creamsicle in my drawer. Dunno how long it's been there but it was born on 11/6 ...oh my stars, yum. I don't remember it being this good before. It was good, yes. Now it's wheeeeetastic. :)

As for the steeping of the Ravyn, I'm still staying strong!
Found steeped juice, that's great a find. I 'am pretty good with letting my juice steep, I have a box for juice, the new go inside a paper cardboard tube. And a second one for carto's, o rings, wicks and such.

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
I won't discuss my ummm storage issues again. But I am considering turning the room across the hall into my Vape Swamp (Ogre's live in swamps don't ya know)

I am sooooo ready to go back to bed already. This sleep thing is driving me to seriously consider taking some drastic measures. I have no idea what but geez.....I knew when Ogre switched to graveyard from 2nd that I would have to adjust but I am not adjusting well and I have to be careful with my health still. I think part of it is that I feel guilty for sleeping during the day.

Vince Clortho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
upstairs
I know what you mean, have you seen the Tenderfoot Handcrafted wood stands? They are a work of art.

Thanks for posting and reminding me of Tenderfoot. My tanks and junk are getting outta hand. I might hit up Tenderfoot after I put some thought into it... which isn't always easy - you see, I have this metal thingy on my head....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread