Status
Not open for further replies.

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
Good call! Never leave home without it. In fact, I carry a miniature sonic screwdriver with me at all times! The big one stays at home to ward off Daleks. I can't leave the pups unprotected!

Don't forget your sonic screwdriver!!!!! :ohmy:

It was my pleasure, dear friend! I adore a good LOL. May each of you have many of them every day! <3

You made me LOL!!!:lol::lol::lol:

balwin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado, United States
Good morning Vapeland! Just popping in to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving on Thursday! And a quick reminder that I am not in all week so if your email has gone unanswered, I am not ignoring you and will be back in the lab on Sunday or Monday. My whole family came out to see Nicole and I and today we are making bread pudding and corned beef. Mmmmm mmmmm.

Much love to you all. Thanks for being the best ever!

Have a great time with the family! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Helloooooooo Vapeland! I am so so sorry for the problems with ordering this evening. Traffic is too heavy for our server tonight. :( we will look into getting more bandwidth this week to hopefully prevent this from happening again. For now, we will be open until 12noon EST tomorrow so take your time with ordering if possible and hopefully things will clear up. So sorry Vapeland, I know this is so frustrating and I cant apologize enough :( Love you all!

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
And now stuck processing my credit card. I'm afraid to do anything in fear of being billed twice.

If for any reason you are billed twice, I will void one of your transactions and you will be refunded in 24-48 hours. Im so sorry about the frustration, Your order means the world to us and we will try to do everything we can to speed up our site for future orders :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread