PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
You could peck the keyboard with your nose! :D :lol:

Too many nosebleeds, I couldn't vape then :laugh:

Mind you if I'm sat on my hands I can't vape anyway then ;) Looks like I'll be on here 24/7 to keep my mind off the juice.

oh dears. so sorry this happened to you.

Me..... I hate carto's. Never had anything but dismal luck with them all.

Love love love the Aspire tanks. oh yes, those are yummies!

Hoping to get something called ASpire Nautilus in a coop soon as I cannot any kind of way afford $38.00 for a tank. They are touted as being a "game changer".

Can't wait to see if this be true.

I tried getting in on one of the Aspire co-ops last year. Put the interest form in, went to cook my dinner and when I came back it was already up to MOQ :(

I've seen some excellent reviews on the Aspire range though, Phil really seems to rate them :thumbs: I've not seen any reviews about the Nautilus though - something else to keep me busy for a few hours :laugh:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
all of those needs major steepage........ in my opinion except maybe April Moon. I am not remembering .... April Moon today. has to do with my meds. ugh

Thanks morri, think I'll try April moon first then. I'm a bit strange in the way I try new juices, I like to save the one I think is gonna be best until last. Must be a Brit thing ;) I'm looking forward to Twas Brillig or Zombie, the most, so I'll save them til last.

Imprint

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Icy Tower, USA
Me..... I hate carto's. Never had anything but dismal luck with them all.

Me too!

I don't know what an Aspire is. I'm quite fond of my Halo and now my Kanger gear.

Hey, got my 80 year old mom a starter kit and some things from Halo tonight, at her insistence.
Warned her that it's fussy and she said "That's ok! I'M fussy!"
And this is true :D

She loved what was in my Halo minitank, which was mostly Twas Brillig, which is already so very, very very good. I'm also just loving it in the new Kanger mini PT at about 3.5, it appears. I don't understand how this juice is so fresh, and rich, and light, all at the same time.

Anyway, it appears an order for AiV sampler for her is going to occur sometime soonish.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
nope..... I totally forgot what was in it. LOL

my meds do that.... they just steal my memories. I hate them for that reason. I love them because they help me not to hurt. It is one of those love-hate relationships. rofl

huggles and yes, it was good right from the box and yes, it will get better with age........ as it has FRUIT, which needs to ripen. ;)

What am I saying!
Of course you knew about the apricots and blueberries!
You just meant you forgot if it needed steeping or not. *nods*

... Emily Matilda: "nevermind"

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Way to go MOM!!!

I LOVE this!

Me too!

I don't know what an Aspire is. I'm quite fond of my Halo and now my Kanger gear.

Hey, got my 80 year old mom a starter kit and some things from Halo tonight, at her insistence.
Warned her that it's fussy and she said "That's ok! I'M fussy!"
And this is true :D

She loved what was in my Halo minitank, which was mostly Twas Brillig, which is already so very, very very good. I'm also just loving it in the new Kanger mini PT at about 3.5, it appears. I don't understand how this juice is so fresh, and rich, and light, all at the same time.

Anyway, it appears an order for AiV sampler for her is going to occur sometime soonish.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Jah or Hannah, I have a quick question. Do you have qift certificates that can be bought. I've got family members asking about it as they are excited that I haven't had a cigarette in almost 5 months and they want to help support my "NEW" habit. LOL

I sent Darling Nicole a quick email with your question and she answers.......

Yes! :) What a sweet idea of hers for her loved ones!

The Gift Certificates can be found here usually: vapeland.org/more/gift-certificates/

We're doing some Portal Maintenance right now, so browsing is closed, but when we are done she can see them! :)

Miller319

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Connecticut
I have no work today, I'm going stir crazy! Crazy, I said! My Vapeland orders from last week are Out For Delivery, can't I just go home and wait by the mailbox? How about, what are your favorite websites to visit when you're stuck at the computer with nothing to do?
Maru is usually pretty entertaining.

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
Chloe1.jpg

This is my baby Chloe. I started to foster her back in August as a trial basis which lasted about 3 days before I the rescue to bring me the adoption paperwork. She was shaved almost to the skin and was so skinny when I first got her. Now she looks like cotton ball bouncing across the floor as she doesn't run, she bounces. LOL

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
Its just about bed time. Got to be at work early tomorrow. Everyone have a great night, and instead of soaking your shirt with the drool that is dripping out just thinking about the vape mail coming, stand out by the mailbox and water your lawn. LOL Get some use with that moisture.

Cranky99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Iowa, USA
argh. 80 pages since my last post.
sorry vapeland, i dont mean to go mia, i just keep getting sidetracked by "real life". (its kind of like the twilight zone, if all the fun was removed.)

anyway... i came to show off my newest gifts from my mom. i never could have kept vaping without her support this year.

View attachment 295370

itaste and jwrap (came with an iclear also, but it looks pretty with my tank)

View attachment 295371

and, of course, alice mail. yummy delicious zombie.

What is that tank? It's beautiful!

Just poppin' in. It's been FOR-EV-ER.. My 1 year Vape-versary is coming on the 30th... Time for my yearly AiV Bananas-Out of control purchase, and there are so many new goodies to choose from..

Obviously ZA, WR and I need to finally try Brillig.

I finally started dripping, and I have confidence that I'll finally FULLY taste every nuance. Y'all are the professionals... What else should I get?

I wish it were in the ol' vape budget to shop there all day, every day. Unfortunately, I've spent the majority of the last 6 months going through all kinds of personal turmoil... So I spend an hour a week (every week) just browsing and dreaming.

Viva La Vapeland. :D

Last edited:

caitlin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Allentown, PA, USA
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONKEY /tosses a banana

crankky... phiniac.com. they do a wide ranged of sandblasted and tinted tanks. i have 2, the fairy one in the picture and one with a purple butterfly (the same color as the fairy). wonderfully beautiful for making giant clouds of delicious alice-vapor. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread