Status
Not open for further replies.

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
Yes, Yes, yesssss...... as Yutty said, the way they nailed tea the coffee, should they make one, is sure to be so wonderful I might actually be able to stop drinking an entire pot of the real stuff before noon. My doctor would be so happy!:p

The video that is giving me all the headaches since last night is on the tea flavors all of them are spot on, but the cherry blossom is strangely different actually tastes like cherry buds in tea very unusual but tasty and makes you wonder where they got the flavoring for cherry blossoms:confused:

Sent from my DROIDX using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
hmmm looks like you like the one where the guy is vaping out over the cityscape at night. LOL I was going to also make you an avi to go with. Let me know if you want.

I have just started Rivers and got a couple ideas down and then got sleepy. Yay for sleepy though. I needed the rest so bad. :)

Definitely would love an avatar to match. How horrible though morri, you wake up and I must go to sleep for a bit.

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
This morning, when I wasn't very much awake, I put some Orange makes me creamsicle in my mini vivi nova, which apparently was not empty. I have NO clue at all what else was in there before. It's driving me nuts because my accident turned out to be extremely tasty. Sigh. Ah well, i'll enjoy it till it's gone :) lol.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Definitely would love an avatar to match. How horrible though morri, you wake up and I must go to sleep for a bit.

well you just go on with your happy self. You need to be fully rested up before you take to the road again. :)

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
The video that is giving me all the headaches since last night is on the tea flavors all of them are spot on, but the cherry blossom is strangely different actually tastes like cherry buds in tea very unusual but tasty and makes you wonder where they got the flavoring for cherry blossoms:confused:

LOLOL You so funny Nutty. I am all the time wondering how the get the flavorings for any of the things they make. I am into hard care diy remember and have had some pretty well known success.

Hey none of my flavors taste anything like their juices. giggle
and I am really picky about my flavors. :)

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
I should go and paint a room sigh, I hate painting. Oh well time to get my .... in gear.
Get it in there, Rev.

Robert-Deyber_GettingMyAssInGear.jpg

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
LOLOL You so funny Nutty. I am all the time wondering how the get the flavorings for any of the things they make. I am into hard care diy remember and have had some pretty well known success.

Hey none of my flavors taste anything like their juices. giggle
and I am really picky about my flavors. :)

Didn't know you did diy I might have to hit you up lol

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Waiting (im)patiently for my vape mail. Ordered some Zombie Apocalypse, White Rabbit, a few c. room flavors, and a cute toadstool tanklet for my girlfriend, who has an affinity for mushroomy things.

I have a very good feeling I won't be disappointed. :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Hello Gentleman, I have a very good feeling........... about your very good feeling :)

nobody has been disappointed yet. LOL

WELCOME!

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Didn't know you did diy I might have to hit you up lol

you can, you know. I owe you a turn. Just got Yutty vapemail this afternoon. Thank you for the lil Njoy menthols. You are so spot on with everything. I really really like the presentation and love/hate that it feels just like a real cigarette, although just a tiny tad heavy at one end. AFter vaping it a couple minutes had to put it away. Actually..... it didn't take a whole minute. LOL

I said, BAby come try this and gave it to Eddy. He was never a menthol smoker and doesn't really care for menthol. He said......wow. That is errr.... wow.

and then he gave it back. He said now I remember what your friend said on his interview...... it tastes like a cigarette....... but not a brand cigarette... not even a cheapy brand cigarette... but a real real cheap cigarette. rofl

and it does.

kinda scarey. they have that forula really close. If I worked in their labs and was that close, I think I could maybe come up with marlboro menthol or something.. Their menthol taste is off. WAy to minty.

so..... I owes you a turn. what do you want? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread