Status
Not open for further replies.

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
I wish to thank Monkey for sending me a wonderful gift that arrived today. It was a sample so to speak of Ravyne. I have had only a few hours to sample this juice but I am really impressed with it. It's a nice smooth tasting tobacco with a hint of berry. I find myself intrigued with its flavor as I am unable to put it down. I keep dripping more and more and I do hate dripping but I continue anyways. I truly hope that this special edition does make a return to AiV's lineup. For me it is a long awaited tobacco edition that I am hungry for.

Thanks again Monkey :)

You're welcome Rev! Anything to help out our Vapelandians here.

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass
Cat naps are the best! I only got 4 hours of sleep last night, and today is a lonnnng day for me. Been out since 8am.. Home at 11PMish. 7 hours down, 7 hours to go! At least I'll have some good vapemail when I get home thanks to Giant!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

speaking of.... I havent seen giant around. Did he even have a show this week?

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
Two hours and 50 minutes left for me! It'll be 13.5 total away from the house by the time I get home...but I'm only counting the time left till I get to walk out of the office. :D

Bonus .... the lady who comes in at 3:30 brought me fried chicken AND cookies. Oh what a day! Wheeeeeee.

Cat naps are the best! I only got 4 hours of sleep last night, and today is a lonnnng day for me. Been out since 8am.. Home at 11PMish. 7 hours down, 7 hours to go! At least I'll have some good vapemail when I get home thanks to Giant!

iKN0WaGH0ST

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Northern Virginia
Two hours and 50 minutes left for me! It'll be 13.5 total away from the house by the time I get home...but I'm only counting the time left till I get to walk out of the office. :D

Bonus .... the lady who comes in at 3:30 brought me fried chicken AND cookies. Oh what a day! Wheeeeeee.

Nice! I had Chinese food buffet today here at work and I regret it... Hahahaha. Several naps as well. Have not had a delivery since about 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread