Status
Not open for further replies.

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
I don't know, Krazyglue....when I have B&W cookie, it doesn't get a chance to steep. :) I don't know why I haven't ordered more. I too got my shipping notice (yay). Just now, I was on my way to bed for my customary 'Day Off Nap' when I realized that i'd forgotten to order another bottle of Frost Blossom last night. Lucky me, AIV was not yet closed for the week. I added two C-room bottles to the order... Footprints in the Jello and Cheshire Catnip. The order that's already on its way has Frost Blossom (of course), Forgotten Memories, Pearship, Foursquare. I wonder where they're hiding my Java though! (giggles). Nite nite everybody :)

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
Dave, If I ever find the coffee vape in the C-Room, I promise (cross my heart) to come zooming over here with squeals and an announcement typed with caps lock on. Please, forgive me in advance for the screaming that I will do.

I was concerned that the new helpers in the mushroom lab may not have the magic that Nicole and Jah have, you know? I mean....Vapeland juices require a very special kind of mixing that can only be done by pure and caring hearts. Well....I got my last order confirmation from "Hannah" instead of Nicole. I decided to say hello and welcome our new friend. She replied warmly and I can just TELL that she has the magic. So, no worries my friends. I feel certain that Hannah loves us just as Nicole and Jah do. We're good. WOOT!

I check the C. Room at least once a week to see if it's been added yet.

No idea on the B&W steeping. I've sampled it and thought it was very true to its name, but I just can't do chocolate vapes. :(

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
I got the same thing too recently. I think that usps may reuse their tracking codes. I guess way too many people sedning vapemail. I can't imagine why people would send any other kind, unless it's snack mail.

My B&W cookie gets stronger with steeping. So, if you don't like strong chocolate & cookie taste, I'd suggest you vape the 60ml bottle in 2 days. Or not. :)

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
USPS does reuse the tracking numbers. I have gotten 2 like that in the past two days and they are both stamps.com. The regular USPS tracking is not doing that so it's simply a stamps issue.

Waiting on B/W cookie now. haven't had it in a long time.....forgot to try to get some MM today...oh well. Maybe next week!

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
It's a happy day in my house. I got vapemail! It's not just vapemail. It's AIV. Upon seeing the box, my mouth began to water. I kid you not. As usual, I dug through the box like a 5 year old on Christmas morning (so yes there are little shreds of colored paper on the floor around my desk now). Thank you for the Wacko-Saurs stickers and teeny tiny charm bottles! Oh, I suppose those aren't actually for me. *grins* oh well, they're adorable and i'm sure I can make a trade for one of the stickers. You guys just rock. *hugs*

kelli

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2013
cocoon of lunacy
well, i have my first negative comment about AIV. tried the bandersnatch today, and was not very impressed. gotta admit i had preconceived prejudices about the name itself, but decided to overlook those and try it.

so....its supposed to be banana and butterscotch, but i am not getting either one of those. its in a brand new clearo and it has steeped almost a month, and it still tastes kinda crummy.

hey, they can't all be winners. i would be interested in hearing what others thought of this flavor. thanks :)

that was the only one so far that I didn't care for either...

well, i have my first negative comment about AIV. tried the bandersnatch today, and was not very impressed. gotta admit i had preconceived prejudices about the name itself, but decided to overlook those and try it.

so....its supposed to be banana and butterscotch, but i am not getting either one of those. its in a brand new clearo and it has steeped almost a month, and it still tastes kinda crummy.

hey, they can't all be winners. i would be interested in hearing what others thought of this flavor. thanks :)

speedydave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
SF Bay Area, CA
I'm not really a fan of Bandersnatch, either. I got a heavy banana taste from Bandersnatch with very little butterscotch. When I ordered it, I had hoped it would be more butterscotch with a subtle undertone of banana. I've been meaning to go back and try it again since I still have close to 20ml of it, but I can hardly put down Punkin at the moment and when I do, it's usually to grab White Rabbit or BLC. There's a few others I've been meaning to revisit too. So many flavors, so little time. :laugh:

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Hm, I seem to taste more butterscotch than banana in Bandersnatch. All our tastebuds are built differently, so I guess certain flavors could impact you more than others. Bandersnatch is one of my favorites. But nothing beats White Rabbit, and the newcomer Pun'kin Tumbler. Well, there's also CCC & Twas, too, I guess. And Crunkberry. The only ones I'm not too fond of are the tea flavors. That's my two cents. :) Or my two tails. :banana:

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass
Hm, I seem to taste more butterscotch than banana in Bandersnatch. All our tastebuds are built differently, so I guess certain flavors could impact you more than others. Bandersnatch is one of my favorites. But nothing beats White Rabbit, and the newcomer Pun'kin Tumbler. Well, there's also CCC & Twas, too, I guess. And Crunkberry. The only ones I'm not too fond of are the tea flavors. That's my two cents. :) Or my two tails. :banana:

I taste bandersnatch the same way......

Hello everybody!

Deranged Doll

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hail Vapeland!

Just thought I'd stop by for a moment and visit. Things are going to get crazy (crazier?) here for me. The end of May is fast approaching and I have a lot of work to do prior to the show.

A heads up to those of you, like me, who do a lot of co-ops. Customs is holding anything that's metal due to this weeks events. Which means I will have no vapemail in celebration of my 2 year vape-a-versary on Sunday. :( I'll just have to go over in the corner and kick rocks for a bit. Nah, it's all good. I'll have a HUGE box once the SVDs are cleared. MT3s, Evods, Protanks, heads for them and a CVI are all waiting with the host for that one silly package to come to her. Hopefully they'll release them tomorrow!

Off to dreamland so we can continue yard work in the morning if the rain misses us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread