Alice in Vapeland - Unique, awesome flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

awoodby

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2013
Livonia, mi
I'm infatuated with Alice in Vapeland (vapeland.com). Rather than just "grape", "Orange", "strawberry", they have quite a few more imaginative flavors such as "Lucky Number 11", "15 foot falls", "april moon". The actual flavors are listed I believe.

They DO have things like orange creamsickle, raspberry cheesecake, tea as well. "Lemon Loves Cake" I especially liked.

The main thing I appreciate though is rather than just trying to reproduce flavors from the real world, it's like they put a lot of work into finding tastes that vape well. I mean, I may LOVE chocolate pudding, but may not want to vape it. Certain flavor combinations that may sound weird or bad in the mouth vape really well.

It's very original, I'm currently looking for other vendors that are playing around with vape taste profiles outside of reproductions of normal foods. (that's another post elsewhere, don't answer here!)

One thing to note: order tuesday night/wednesday morning, they open tuesday night and close when they've gotten as many orders as they can fill in the week. It's a small operation, and this is a good thing!

Oh! Their packaging is fantastic, not going to give it away, but it's a pleasure to open and see for sure! These people really know what they're doing.

--Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread