Status
Not open for further replies.

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass
So let me start this review out by saying that this really won't be a standard review. This will be more to share my experience I have had so far with this wonderful juice! I hope it doesn't end up being too long.

I have been vaping on and off since 2008 and have tried many different "mods" and many different juices. I just recently started spending a fair amount of money trying out a lot of different companies and flavors, most of them being the hyped ones from this forum.

Enter Alice in Vapeland.

I recieved my first order from them having gotten the sampler pack of 5 flavors. When I opened my package, to my surprise, I had actually gotten an extra one for free. Needless to say the customer service, attention to detail, and overall branding of this product has already made them my #1 vendor. Even before trying the product.

I gave all of the sampler flavors a quick try right off the bat and thoroughly enjoyed them but wanted to let them steep a bit before i vaped them consistently.

Last saturday I went on a trip with 3 of my closest friends to a cabin in the middle of the woods. A getaway of sorts that we do every year to just turn off our brains for a weekend and reflect. Two of the friends i went with smoke but never really got into vaping like I did and the other smokes a pipe on occasion. When we got to the cabin I broke out my epipe from epipemods with a fresh 510 atty and loaded it up with Zombie Apocalypse. We vaped this the entire night, which I have never done with a single juice before. The flavor involved with this juice is absolutely incredible. The delicate strawberry/cake flavors together are an absolute perfect combination!

For the rest of the weekend we sat by a fire and passed this Zombie Apocalypse filled pipe around like it was a legitimate native american peace pipe. Savoring every inhale as each one was exponentially better than the last. Sharing stories, reflecting on the previous year and looking forward to the year ahead.

This was a truly spiritual experience and Im excited that AliceinVapeland came along for the ride.

Reaches for credit card.....

pan

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
mchenry, il
So let me start this review out by saying that this really won't be a standard review. This will be more to share my experience I have had so far with this wonderful juice! I hope it doesn't end up being too long.

I have been vaping on and off since 2008 and have tried many different "mods" and many different juices. I just recently started spending a fair amount of money trying out a lot of different companies and flavors, most of them being the hyped ones from this forum.

Enter Alice in Vapeland.

I recieved my first order from them having gotten the sampler pack of 5 flavors. When I opened my package, to my surprise, I had actually gotten an extra one for free. Needless to say the customer service, attention to detail, and overall branding of this product has already made them my #1 vendor. Even before trying the product.

I gave all of the sampler flavors a quick try right off the bat and thoroughly enjoyed them but wanted to let them steep a bit before i vaped them consistently.

Last saturday I went on a trip with 3 of my closest friends to a cabin in the middle of the woods. A getaway of sorts that we do every year to just turn off our brains for a weekend and reflect. Two of the friends i went with smoke but never really got into vaping like I did and the other smokes a pipe on occasion. When we got to the cabin I broke out my epipe from epipemods with a fresh 510 atty and loaded it up with Zombie Apocalypse. We vaped this the entire night, which I have never done with a single juice before. The flavor involved with this juice is absolutely incredible. The delicate strawberry/cake flavors together are an absolute perfect combination!

For the rest of the weekend we sat by a fire and passed this Zombie Apocalypse filled pipe around like it was a legitimate native american peace pipe. Savoring every inhale as each one was exponentially better than the last. Sharing stories, reflecting on the previous year and looking forward to the year ahead.

This was a truly spiritual experience and Im excited that AliceinVapeland came along for the ride.

Reaches for credit card.....

Thank you for sharing that experience... I am excitedly waiting for my first order (any day now..lol). I absolutely LOVE hearing how wonderful AiV products are. There is HOPE for me yet. I have wanted flavors..I have tried finding flavors..sampled dozens of flavors. Now MAYBE.....just maybe... there will be a match for my overly sensitive palate.... Sounds like you had a great trip :D

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
"millertime660", this is an AWESOME story. I'm glad you were able to bring your friends into the "vaping" camp, if only for the weekend.

Now, the REAL question is, have any of your "smoking" friends started vaping on their own since that experience? Because if you parleyed that into "converts" then this story would be a nominee for the "Best Vaping Story of 2013"... ;-)

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass
They are, as of now, official converts! I sent them both home with an ego setup and some Aiv samples. One of them is buying an epipe this weekend and putting in an AiV order. (and this is not the first time they have tried vaping either)

we just all had the "this is what its all about" moment at the same time!

SethGrimm

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
Congratulations to you in finding the great AiV and to your friends for finding a munch healthier(and more enjoyable) way to use nicotine. And yes zombie apocalypse is amazing! It's part of my top 2 all day vapes. However when I run out I'm not going to get extra flavoring. I noticed something just a little different with these last two 30mil bottles that l don't remember with the sample. They're just different, like very sweet and less complex. Not anything less than amazing of course.

The thing is I assumed my sample was extra flavoring because my first order was extra flavoring and I read on their website that samples are not extra flavoring. So I am going to refrain from extra flavoring for now on that I know that(unless they are tea juices)when ordering big bottles. Their juices are light and subtle and I'm starting to understand what Nicole means about subtle juices being more mind blowing in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread