Alice in Vapeland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
I received my "A little bit of everything" sample pack yesterday and just started to taste some juices today. First one, Sweet Tease - 18mg. I was hoping this would be good because I drink iced tea more than anyone I know of. Wow, this might possibly be my new favorite juice. Up until today I vaped Dekang Watermelon religiously. Day in and day out my tanks were filled with it but now I will for sure be ordering the biggest bottle of Sweet Tease that Nicole @ Alice in Vapeland sells. LOL! I can't really explain it, it just hit the spot for me. Also, the vapor production is amazing. I'm vaping it in a Boge 3.0ohm carto on a ProVari @ 4.4v and it easily makes 2-3 times more vapor than my Dekang. I believe it's 50/50 PG/VG (but I don't know for sure what the mixture is) which would explain the vapor production compared to 100% PG Dekang.

I have 14 more juices from Alice in Vapeland to test but I only have 9 more cartos so some will have to wait until tomorrow when my vape mail gets here. I highly recommend Nicole's "A little bit of everything" sample pack. It comes with 3ml sample bottles of each of her 15 juices available for $31.00. That's 45ml total for $31.00!

Going to fill another carto with a different juice! Man after the first juice I tried being so good I can't wait to try the rest!

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
There is the sound like an umbrella opening up and a strange blue byrd appears. He's wearing a platinum medallion that glows yellow:

"Greetings! FYI:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/324093-alice-vapeland-my-general-experience-so-far.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/306303-alice-vapeland-premium-e-juice-grand-opening-coupon-thread.html

"CAW!"

Yardbyd flies straight up, like and arrow rising, and slowly fades out of existence....you can hear his last translated message,
"Viva Vapeland!"

Last edited:

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
I love this type of thread, but hate it all at the same time. Now I'm gonna have to order more juice!! I've got around 20 bottles now. All of very well used 30ml at 36mg. Oh well, what's a few more......too bad I cant get any from Alice in Vapeland.....they only offer up to 24mg?!?!?!?

Last edited:

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
I placed my first order with them today and *almost* ordered the Sweet Tease, but I chose Frost Blossom and Twas Brillig. I might have to give the Sweet Tease a try next time. Thanks for your review, gives the rest of us a good idea of what to expect.

Twas Brillig is one of my very favorite e-liquids. It's super tasty. :)

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
The juices might be good but 31.00 dollars for 45ml is far from amazing. Just saying.

No, but getting 15 different juices to try at that price is a pretty good deal. She also threw in a 15ml glass bottle of a new flavor with it (berry lil cheesecake). I don't know if that's normal or if it was because of the delay during the sale.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Liquid9

Mystic Vaper
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Panama City, FL
No, samples are pretty much the norm with this vendor! They are kind of awesome like that. :)

Maybe I got skipped in the rush. I waited for a while on my order, which is ok, I understand. Read on facebook that people who ordered on Nov. 26th would get something extra. I got my juices and nothing else. No little charms I hear about or any extra's. Not really disappointed, but not really surprised either. Only a few vendors have thrown in something extra and I have ordered from many.

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
Maybe I got skipped in the rush. I waited for a while on my order, which is ok, I understand. Read on facebook that people who ordered on Nov. 26th would get something extra. I got my juices and nothing else. No little charms I hear about or any extra's. Not really disappointed, but not really surprised either. Only a few vendors have thrown in something extra and I have ordered from many.

I am guessing something got overlooked as they are usually quite generous with the extras. Pm me your address if you want and I'd be happy to send you some AiV goodies! :)

(I am in no way affiliated with AiV, I just like to PIF.)

Liquid9

Mystic Vaper
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Panama City, FL
I am guessing something got overlooked as they are usually quite generous with the extras. Pm me your address if you want and I'd be happy to send you some AiV goodies! :)

(I am in no way affiliated with AiV, I just like to PIF.)

While I appreciate your kindness, it isn't necessary for you to send me anything. Thank you though! :)

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Wow. Sweet test flavor??!! The more I learn about vaping, the more I freaking love it! (Yes, I'm a sweet tea-aholic.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The varieties of flavors available is astounding. Drinks tend to translate very well into vapes too. One of my favorite drinks is chai latte and I just got a eliquid of that flavor and it's amazing!

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread