Alice in Vapeland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sikario

Apr 13, 2013
Colorado
Here is a quick example of why Alice in Vapeland is in my opinion a business which has its priorities and focus clearly squared away...

The setup: After looking about i decided to make a purchase from AiV. I have an odd circumstance in that I am a us service member deployed to Kuwait. AiV ships APO (military mail system through the US postal system) so no issues there. I place my order. One of my packages arrived in a timely fashion and without issue. The second package however, seems to be lost in transit within the military handled side of the APO system. I wait the requisite amount of time to place an inquiry (20 days) the inquiry however is quoted as possibly taking up to 30 days to be processed. I emailed AiV so they could notify the postal clerk at their local post office of the issue in hopes that it could potentially speed up the process of my claim with the military postal authority. This is where I received the first of a string of pretty awesome emails... Names changed to protect people's (mine and the folks working at AiV) identity and such....

AiV said:
Hello "Sikario"!

Im so sorry that your package hasn't made it to you. We have had great luck shipping to APO AE so it comes as a surprise. I contacted the USPS and they cannot track the shipment, I'll ask at my post office today and maybe they can be more of a help. At 20 days since being sent, I would imagine that it somehow got lost :( I want you to get your juices asap so I would be happy to send your order again. Would that be ok? Should I use the same address? Thanks so much for your kindness and for your service to our country. Thank you my friend,

AiV

I proceeded to explain that as a business owner they should not have to foot the bill for this mistake... the very next day another response appeared in my inbox...

AiV said:
Hello "Sikario",

Thank you so much for being so kind. While I understand that your package missing isn't a fault of our own, my biggest concern is that you get the juices you paid for and expected. Its really no big deal for me to send you another package. I would be happy to do that. Trust me, its no burden on us to make up your order again. Judging by your kind email, I can tell you are a great person and nothing would make me happier to ship out your order to you. And if your original package does show up eventually, I would hope you would enjoy that one as well. We treat all of our customers as best as we can, but especially If you're out serving our country it overjoys me to give you the best service possible. After doing 1000+ hours of volunteer work for Wounded Warriors Project in DC, I know first hand just how much our Military and their family's sacrifice for me everyday. We all here in Vapeland applaud your service and your kindness. I'll be sending out your box today and I dont want to hear any back talk. lol Take care my friend, I hope you enjoy your weekend :)
cleardot.gif

Talk about customer service and dedication... I will certainly continue to do business with this wonderful group of people who also produce an outstanding product. I felt like I got the experience and treatment I come to expect from a brick and mortar store when purchasing in person.:toast::toast:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread