Alice in Vapeland

Status
Not open for further replies.

planes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
MA
Here comes Alice in Vapeland. Well known in the vape world and loved by many. Known and stated as a light flavored vape with many flavors which if vaped on a low ohm coil, flavor is exceptable. In a protank, my guess is they are very mild in flavor and personally, I would have a hard time with this line.

I had a good time sampling most of their flavors in wonderful little snap and pop plastic bottles. What a great bottle. The little ones snap when you release them and accurately release good size droplets.

At the risk of sounding a little too masculine, I think these are geared more towards female users. The flavors come across a little dainty but in AIV's defense, they clearly state this on their website. And as just stated, the flavors are discernible and come through on low ohm coils. Now, this may also take away from the nuances of the liquids and my reviews. And as usual, these are my opinions and yours may vary.

Tested on both a .75 ohm dual coil on a Homemade duke and a dual super nano coil at .4 ohms on a nemi and both on an IGO-T.

Rating 1-5 in .25 increments.

In all of these reviews, please take into account that they are all mild and low flavored for me and is how they will be reviewed and rated.
My reviews are short and to the point.

Pun-kin Tumble:

Sort of a sweet pumpkin with a mild earthy aftertaste. There is also a very light hint of cake. I also get some blandness. Not bad and I'm almost through with the sample in 3 days.

flavor: 3.0
Vape 3.0
TH 2.0

Lemon Loves Cake:

This is a pretty true lemon with hints of cake. It is a little bitter. It is true to lemon cake. Not one of my favs but ok. BTW. the cake comes through more as
you get closer to needing to re hit the RDA

flavor 2.5
Vape 3.0
TH 1.5

Black & White Cookie:

One of my favs from AIV and maybe the best. The chocolate is legit and there is a slight hint of cookie. I banged this one out real fast and it was one
I though I would least like. It's also the only one of the 12 I tried which I would consider ordering in a big bottle. The chocolate tastes like icing and it's
followed behind by hints of cake. I don't get the vanilla part of the icing half outright but it's sort of mixed in.

Flavor 3.75
Vape 3.0
TH 2.75

All for now. I might be back for more on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread