Alien Abduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Hey guys! I’m back. Woo Hoo! Looks like the old gang doesn’t much hang out here anymore. What, are you all congregating on FB now? Uhg. :-x
ufunk-I-hate-facebook-300x265.jpg

Yeah, I was abducted by aliens there for a few years. LOL. Fell off the vape wagon, but I’m getting the band back together. Got me some brand-new batteries, and a fresh new Aroma order.

Good to see you’re still rockin’ it Jerry. Thanks for still being here!
:tumble: <--AZ, lol.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Welcome back Kookie! Glad Aroma is still making the magic potion too What are some of your favorite flavors? I'm all about the Black Clove and P-38 (WTA infused of course). But am thinking its time to get out the Mint Mango "Madness" as I call it as the weather is warming up here.

Reactions: radiokaos

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Oh, crap on a crap stick! Look at that! In your tag thingy, 10% off. Shoot. Next time. Thanks.

Hey Hittman. I remember you. If I remember right you snus too, right?

All I can get my hands on is General snus. I mainly do original. (White if not in stock.) I used to order all the fancy kinds like extra sterk. I should order some. I never did stop snusing. I smoke much, much less when I snus. I suppose I'll smoke even less when my GI Joe gets here. I can't remember my favorites, but I always did order that.

My partner is all about the P-38 Robinowitz. Yuck, menthol (cringing). I do remember being fond of Sahara.

Reactions: Robinowitz

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Oh, crap on a crap stick! Look at that! In your tag thingy, 10% off. Shoot. Next time. Thanks.

All I can get my hands on is General snus. I mainly do original. (White if not in stock.) I used to order all the fancy kinds like extra sterk. I should order some. I never did stop snusing. I smoke much, much less when I snus. I suppose I'll smoke even less when my GI Joe gets here. I can't remember my favorites, but I always did order that.

My partner is all about the P-38 Robinowitz. Yuck, menthol (cringing). I do remember being fond of Sahara.
Hope that Snork left some G I Joe for you (and vice versa). Cool beans, another P-38 enthusiast. Luckily not everyone digs it so that there's enough for your partner and myself

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

Yes I still use snus. I used to buy a bunch of different ones and switch flavors but now I mostly use thunder raspberry and general mint.

The GI JOE is good. I also like the Beetlejuice.

Kookie

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 19, 2010
    Holly .... guys, your totally not gonna believe this.... Figured I should probably get my package today or so, thought I'd track it, see where it is. Its in the South China Sea!!! No kidding. Barrigada, Guam. From AZ to Detroit, Michigan, by way of Guam? Thank you USPS. Wow, not the first time USPS screwed up my mail, but this is quite strange.

Gee Jerry, did you tell then to send this to Detroit but only go west to get there? How much was that postage? Anyone care to guess where it will end up next?

If you don't believe me, here is the tracking #: 9405511699000833329821

Check it out. Wow, my bad luck continues (long story).

BTW, was the SNL skit I posted a premonition of sorts? Gadzooks!

Last edited:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Holly .... guys, your totally not gonna believe this.... Figured I should probably get my package today or so, thought I'd track it, see where it is. Its in the South China Sea!!! No kidding. Barrigada, Guam. From AZ to Detroit, Michigan, by way of Guam? Thank you USPS. Wow, not the first time USPS screwed up my mail, but this is quite strange.

Gee Jerry, did you tell then to send this to Detroit but only go west to get there? How much was that postage? Anyone care to guess where it will end up next?

Oh bummer!! That's a first. That SNL skit post must have done it . Do email Ms Chris and she will get it sorted lightening quick. Hang in there, as it will only get better.

One of my orders went to Puerto Rico. Hang on, you'll get it eventually. :)

Kookie

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 19, 2010
    I believe I placed the order Friday the 15th late. I assumed you guys wouldn't have mailed it until Monday, but you got it out the 16th Saturday. Unless you guys wrote out the wrong zip code? I doubt it though. The weekend Phoenix postal workers must be real gems. It originally said it was supposed to be in Detroit the 20th which is very reasonable. I hope it comes to me at least with a bunch of world traveler stickers. Left Guam today... Hmmm, my guess for next destination... Madagascar. Through Tanzania first?

Maybe I can vape my Aroma juice in a week or so eh? Lol. Shucks. :facepalm:

BTW, its not Aromas fault. The post office deserves a tongue lashing from you guys I'd say. At least your $ back for severe incompetency.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    I believe I placed the order Friday the 15th late. I assumed you guys wouldn't have mailed it until Monday, but you got it out the 16th Saturday. Unless you guys wrote out the wrong zip code? I doubt it though. The weekend Phoenix postal workers must be real gems. It originally said it was supposed to be in Detroit the 20th which is very reasonable. I hope it comes to me at least with a bunch of world traveler stickers. Left Guam today... Hmmm, my guess for next destination... Madagascar. Through Tanzania first?

BTW, its not Aromas fault. The post office deserves a tongue lashing from you guys I'd say. At least your $ back for severe incompetency.
    I have friends that work for the USPS and they often speak of cut-backs and increasing work loads. I'be always been amazed that for the price of a quarter cup of coffee, I can send a letter thousands of miles away and it usually gets there It was surprising to see the decrease in postal fees in view of the above mentioned.

Nonetheless, am hoping you get your package ASAP! It's gonna be worth the wait.

Reactions: hittman

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com

What a nightmare....how hard can it be to deliver a small and simple package.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread