Alien Visions E Juice = spectacular product and even more spectacular customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

malaga82287

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
Yorktown, Va
I must say I am very pleased with Alien Vision E juice at this moment. I have only tried 1 of their flavors, Gorilla juice(which is not being produced at the moment), and it is spectacular! So now I'll tell you guys a story that happened literally 5 minutes ago: Being so pleased with the gorilla juice, I decided to purchase their 3 bottle sampler. Of course I got their Boba's Bounty, 1 million good reviews on this juice sort of convinced me this was a "no-brainer" choice, very berry blueberry and barks root beer. I placed the order and checked my email for the tracking number a couple days later, didnt see it. Not a big deal. I sent Porphy a PM asking if I could get the tracking number. He replied to me in a very fast manner, but the reply was not what I was expecting...after A THOUSAND apologies, he told me that my order was shipped to the wrong address. I thought to myself maybe there was some confusion because my billing and shipping address were 2 different addresses. He also said due to the mistake, he would double my order and let me pick out which 3 flavors I wanted to add. Wow, I was in shock...So I PM'ed Porphy back telling him about the possible confusion with the addresses. I also said that if it did get sent to a completely wrong address, that I would love to take him up on the extra juice. Well hours went by and no response yet from porphy...then something else happened that I also didnt expect. My phone rang and it was from out of area. Normally I dont answer calls like that, but for some reason unknown to me, I decided to answer. It was Porphy's wife Christy! They took it upon themselves to CALL ME PERSONALLY to apologize for the mistake and to indeed confirm that it was sent to a wrong address and will be sending me that double order ASAP. I couldn't belive it! Now thats customer service at its finest! Many many many kudos to Alien Visions E Juice! You have my patronage for as long as I vape!:thumbs:

Last edited:

malaga82287

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
Yorktown, Va
And also their apple teaser has the most hardcore throat hit of any juice I've tried. I'm thinking about getting rid of my boba's though. I have 100ml of it. I have just lost interest in tobacco flavors, specially since I've tried the apple teaser. Vaping doesn't get any better than this. Heh B-)
Let me know if you are serious about getting rid of your boba's. I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread