Status
Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
I thought the code did not work but, at the very end it does show the discount-Thanks Porphy and welcome aboard.

Yeah it's tricky like that.

I'll be getting the website redone when the time and money allows and my first fix will be how the coupon codes are handled.

Taelor

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2010
South
No menthol juice
292e61b6.gif
and I just love to support new vendors.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
No menthol juice
292e61b6.gif
and I just love to support new vendors.

I'm working on it but I think being a neurotic perfectionist is holding me back. Getting menthol to be consistent in each bottle/batch is tough. I'm missing some super secret trick to it... I have to be. Once I get it hashed out I'll have a menthol selection up.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
* Update! Irish cream sold out... wow did we not expect the draw that this sale would bring. For those waiting on Irish Cream there will be more in stock around Monday or Tuesday. I'll edit the original post to reflect this change.

Thanks to everyone for making this sale so successful!

Correction: The OP was made awhile ago and therefore I cannot edit it. Hopefully people will read all the way to here for the update.

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
* Update! Irish cream sold out... wow did we not expect the draw that this sale would bring. For those waiting on Irish Cream there will be more in stock around Monday or Tuesday. I'll edit the original post to reflect this change.

Thanks to everyone for making this sale so successful!

Correction: The OP was made awhile ago and therefore I cannot edit it. Hopefully people will read all the way to here for the update.

I'm not surprised. irish cream is one of my fav juices.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Just checked the tracking on my shipment to my distributor and it may well be in today *fingers crossed* Irish Cream could be up soon!

No such luck :( we're still waiting for Monday or Tuesday now. Also, if everything works out we'll have Massive Chocolate Mint in as well... a flavor not to be missed!

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Thanks Frostmonkey (love the name BTW), it's an ancient Klingon recipe involving triple distilled blood wine and targ livers, grandma's favorite!

/StarTrek Geek off

I am a little miffed at the USPS today, they have yet to deliver the Irish Cream or the Massive Chocolate Mint from the main post sorting station 27.8 miles from my distributor (google maps rock!) I'll cross my fingers and hope for a delivery tomorrow!

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Just wondering if the coupon code is still valid...Read wonders about ur tobacco....really wanna try some & ur in the U.S. so shipping time wont take to long...even if the coupon code is not valid probably will still order from u...lol....:D

Just ordered 555, Irish Cream and Bobas and the coupon code worked for me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread