Status
Not open for further replies.

Dob_Bobolina

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
Fresno, CA
www.ecigology.com
The juice

Gorilla juice..... what an excellent name for this flavor. Alien Visions recently hooked us up with a bottle of this stuff to review, and I am really glad that he did. The juice was a lot stronger the first couple days, but today its mellowed out into a beautiful creation. Imagine a giant gorilla throwing piles of tobacco, bananas, cocoa, and a little cinnamon into your throat and this is what you get. Don't get me wrong, you want that to happen. At this point in time I don't think the flavor is available on the site, but I am sure Ben is going to whip up another batch soon. By the way, Ben is the head honcho over at Alien Visions and a super cool and friendly guy. The prices are pretty dang good as well at about $.58 per mil.

Now, I typically vape between 8-18 mg, almost always at 12 though, so this 24 is pretty high for me.

Ratings

We base our juice reviews on a scale of 1-5 broken down into the following categories:

Flavor
Vapor Production
Throat Hit
Consistency
The overall score will be these categories averaged together.

Flavor: 3.5/5

Ok, if any of you have tried Bobas Bounty, this is like that with some banana in it. Its a pretty complex juice that tastes like cocoa, cinnamon, tobacco, and a little banana. The tobacco and cocoa are up in the front. Its very delicious and very bold. While it has a ton of flavor, they are all the right amounts, expertly woven together. It is like an Aztec style mocha with banana. The tobacco flavor in it is killer as well, seriously authentic tobacco flavor in there. The juice is also not too sweet, which I really like because I think if it were, it would just all be too much.

Vapor Production: 4.0/5

This juice is 100% crazy thick VG and it produces plumes of vapor. Really really excellent vapor production.

Throat hit: 3.5/5

This juice definitely has a good kick to the throat as well as a nice thick weight to the vapor.

Consistency: 4.0/5

This juice is 100% VG and is the thickest stuff I have ever seen, its like syrup. Gary was dripping some into his atomizer and while waiting for the first one to drop the bottle actually sucked it back up. I probably wouldn't use this in one of the new tank style cartomizers or in a normal cartomizer for that matter, but its amazing for dripping.

Overall Score: 3.75/5

One of the most unique flavors I have tried to this day. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a huge flavor, possibly with a cup of coffee. If you are interested in this stuff, go to Alien Visions and shoot Ben an email to find out when hes going to make another batch of this.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
I always thought it tasted like cooked plantains...very savory,
They actually told me once it has more than one banana flavor in it so narrowing it down it probably impossible.
Maybe thats the secret to his juices being so unique...we are all looking for that "one" flavor in Boba's it could be two different types of the same flavor.

Dob_Bobolina

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
Fresno, CA
www.ecigology.com
I always thought it tasted like cooked plantains...very savory,
They actually told me once it has more than one banana flavor in it so narrowing it down it probably impossible.
Maybe thats the secret to his juices being so unique...we are all looking for that "one" flavor in Boba's it could be two different types of the same flavor.

Well think about what makes a flavor like "Cola" - can be a blend of tamarind, cinnamon, vanilla, cocoa, kola nut, lime... and other stuff, I think a lot of the good juices have tons of different things in them, and theres no way we could guess what they are. I have been surprised after talking to a couple juice makers about certain flavors, often times where I would describe it as one flavor, it was as much as 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread