Not open for further replies.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
Can you believe the hype?
indeed.

I got this as a sample at 24mg with my order of Gorilla juice never tried it...didn't even really read the description of it, I have only had it for a few hours but due to the lack of reviews of it I figured I would throw this up without to much waiting

TH: Not bad...really it has some TH which was more than I expected...it isn't killer or even your typical PG throat hit but this is Alien Visions and TH isn't what you expect from a VG juice.

Vapor: This is listed as a PG flavor, but all that means in alien visions land is that the flavoring has pg in it and then he pours a lot of VG base into it...the result is VG level Vapor with a capital V. Just like I look for in my VG juices.

Flavor: When I first got this I tasted a peach tropical flavor...I looked on the website it says peach melon...I went back to it...still got more peach and tropical and not so much a pronounced melon but its a well blended medley with peach being the predominate flavor...but the peach is not overpowering in any since, kind of reminds me of an alcoholic beverage that you can't pick out the individual flavors but enjoy the mix none the less. After spending a bit more time with it I noticed it has an almost creamy smoothness holding it all together...not so much a flavor as much as a ...texture? Can ejuice have texture? If they can this one has a creamy texture to it.

The flavor survives going up in wattage well from 2.5 @ 3.7 up to 1.5@3.7

Overall:
I am digging it, this is about as fruity as I like to go in my vaping...I think the fact that its a nice summer day outside has something to do with me putting this in my cartomizer and taking it out with me as my out and about vape....no small feat considering I have a bottle of Gorilla Juice going unused while I vape this.

Normally I don't buy into the hype but this time I recommend you at least try a sample bottle :vapor:

edit: I just wanted to note I didn't get this for free I placed this order after that time period this is my review based off of paying for it.

Last edited:

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
The TH on this juice is surprisingly strong, for AV juice..and maybe its the 24mg nature of it..it may be one of the most TH juices I have gotten from them. I wasn't the only one to think this tasted tropical...I gave it to someone else they said it tasted like peaches and bananas, I have no idea how they got bananas out of this.

Evilgrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Orlando
hey lasttango, have you tried the Blend 4? is that AV's version of RY4 or no? and btw, I tried the C & D, didn't really like it, it tasted like Boba's with no flavor.

Their Blend 4 tastes kind of like a clove cigarette to me. It's more similar to the Havana Gold than an RY4, imo.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
Yes the peach is part of the overall flavor but its well incorporated into the whole strange flavor that is hype. I am still liking this juice, I normally prefer less out and out fruit and more savory but this is pretty good stuff....I said in my video review the peach in this remind me of the peach in peach snapple tea, but you can't really break this down and still properly describe it...its a mix of fruity flavors. Its funny that everyone is saying tropical and the description doesn't mention anything "tropical" at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread