Status
Not open for further replies.

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
So I went ahead and ordered 3 different juices from http://www.jerseyvapes.com/. They have a nice selection of juices and you can add menthol to any of them.

I ordered the following:

Peach Mango, Watermelon (w/menthol), Juicy Peach (w/ menthol), all at 18mg 60/40 PG/VG.

Scale 1-5

Peach Mango: If I would have to describe it in one sentence; It taste's just like alien Vision's Hype only cleaner and more defined.

TH: 5
VP: 5 (excellent amount of vapor.. I'm quite amazed actually)
Flavor: 5 (Spot on flavor, excellent mix between Mango/Peach)

Overall opinion: Awesome juice. One of the best I've tried since I started vaping. Recommend. Again the vapor production is enormous for being a 60/40 mix PG/VG. Very clean definable taste. No mystery here & very likeable.

Watermelon (w/menthol): Very nice watermelon. IMO nothing like the Jolly Rancher type watermelon flavors. The watermelon has a very deep taste added with the menthol it's amazing.

TH: 5
VP: 5
Flavor: 5

I wish I had something negative to say but I really don't. The watermelon is not a in-your-face type watermelon but rather a settle, deep watermelon almost seems like a watermelon tobacco-ish flavor. Def prefer this over the Jolly Ranch type melon flavors I've tried. Again the menthol adds the perfect kick IMO. Another recommend flavor.

Juicy Peach (w/menthol):
Hmm. Well, the Peach flavor again is very nice. Nothing like a in-your-face peach. Very much like the Alien Vision's Hype Peach flavor, without the tropical complexity. After all it's only Peach. The menthol seems a lot stronger in this flavor than w/ the watermelon I've tried. IMO it's again a perfect combination of a fruit flavor w/ menthol. Very clean, settle, definable Peach flavor w/ menthol that leaves your mouth with that cold sensation.

TH: 4
VP: 4.5
Flavor: 4

Personally, I would've maybe liked just a tad bit more Peach flavoring, but as is, it's great as well. The vapor production, again, is simply amazing. I seem to get more vapor than w/ any of my VG juices.

All three juices I've tried are amazing. They are all very clean in taste, w/ excellent flavor and enormous vapor production. I will def order a bigger bottle of all of these flavors.
Samples received:

Sugar Cookie:
Well, this is one I personally do not care for. Simply because it doesn't have a dominant cookie flavor to it. It tastes like a very clean sweet juice, but IMO it needs more of the cookie flavor. It's def sweet but the cookie taste is just barely there. However, the cleanliness of this flavor is superb.

TH:5
VP:5
Flavor: 2.79 (hehe)

Clean sweet taste, nothing overpowering. Will have to get back to this one at a later date.

Also received RY4 as a sample, but after using all the fruit juices w/ menthol I'd rather not review this one just yet. However, from what I tasted its more of the tobacco type Ry4 we know, rather than the sweet RY4 that's flowing around.

So yeh fellow vapers, def try out their fruit flavors.. Seems they got those flavors down perfectly.
Can't wait to meet the JerseyVapes crew @ Vapestock!

Alldayvape seal of approval; vaped on my Darwin @ 9.3 watts w/ a 306 Ikenvape atty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread