"All day Vape" Fact or Fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartbskts

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Ohio
Rowdy- I see people talking about their "all day vapes" or their "go to vapes" alot here and I don't get it either, to be honest! I have a total of 14 and 4 more "steeping" and waiting to try. Of the 14 that I have and love, I can't say that I have any one that is for all day. There are just too many that I like. I love to switch them around and try new things. I kinda have the same approach with vaping that I do with food. I wouldn't want to eat and drink the same thing all day, every day. This IS a little wierd also, because I was a Marlboro Light 100 smoker, no exceptions. I do not and have not changed juice companies, so......lol, I don't know, but as I said, I just don't get the "all day vape" thing and don't feel that there should be any rules in that. I'm like bjannr- I just grab bottles, throw em in my purse, go to school and vape whichever I'm in the mood for. When I'm having my worst analog cravings, I go with the cinnamon flavors, but after 2 months of no analogs, I'm much better with it
99 flavors???? Yes, start hiding those in your tool box at work or something lol. There are a few guys on the sub-forums of the company that I buy from in the same boat as you, so don't feel too bad........Men!!!!!

VapoMonkey

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Queens NYC
I do keep a couple of extra flavors and cartos in my 'lil plastic pocket-box, but I find myself rarely changing flavors. I have a mainstay vape in the form of strawberry waffle and its amazing what a Variable Voltage device can do. This what can be best described as a single flavor will simply be changed with a small turn of a screw, its mindblowing... I'll start out at around 4.5v then throughout the day increase the voltage to 4.75, then 5, then finally cap it out at 5.25 volts (even tho my device can go as high as 7.) The flavor changes profoundly from 4.5 to 5.25v at 4.5 you taste waffle with a hint of strawberries and syrup, 4.75v the strawberry flavor starts to pop a bit more, then at 5v now its the maple taste thats poppin, and finally at 5.25v it all comes together, all the flavor levels seem to balance out and blend into this wonderful sweet, tangy, berry tasting blissful cloud of vape...

Heartbskts

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Ohio
How many flavours are available to vape?
Seriously Patrick? Go to freedomsmokeusa.com and click on each of their categories on the left hand side- also, check out each page of that category.....You will be amazed! Other polular vendors here have huge varieties as well, the lists seem endless and the flavors that people mention on the forums will give you ideas too

dhewey

Oct 31, 2010
Northern Idaho
Seriously Patrick? Go to freedomsmokeusa.com and click on each of their categories on the left hand side- also, check out each page of that category.....You will be amazed! Other polular vendors here have huge varieties as well, the lists seem endless and the flavors that people mention on the forums will give you ideas too

I also highly recommend FreedomSmokeUSA who has a huge amount of pre-mixed flavors and specialty flavors.

With so many great flavors to choose from, why limit yourself to just ONE all-day vape? There is no need!

One tip -- freedomsmokeusa allows you to add 1X or 2X more flavoring to your e-juice since they are all custom made to your order. I get the 2X flavor (adds $1 to your order) but it makes a big difference in that it keeps the flavor from fading with extended use.

:vapor:

Brat

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
Berlin, CT
I have to say the closet thing I've had so far to an all day vape is Slammin' Strawberry from TV. It's light, fruity and tastes the closest to strawberry...a close second would be my Mountain Dew also from TV. Although I do so very much LOVE to change my flavors but normally that pleasure is reserved for when I'm home and have time to blow out the atty as opposed to being at work and having to be quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread