All my mods part1

Status
Not open for further replies.

raidy

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Germany
Hih, i'm raidy from germany. I like to make my own e-cigars, e-pipes and e-cigarettes. All them are handmade not using any commercial atomizer. The new one have a completely new created atomizer with NO fiber, no Depot.
This pictures show only some of my mods.
alle5klein+schlecht.jpg

if you are interested on some, let me know and i can show you some details.
my fafourites are:
the dream pipe, controlled with micro prosessor, continuos steam regulation and 2ml liquid tank
tp41.jpg

and my BigWood cigar with 8ml tank!:laugh:
bb02.jpg

but i have made also a lot of design steamers like my Cruiser-pipe
bcr03.jpg

But i have a real disadvantage: my english isr bad, sorry for that.

Hope you like my mods.

Importend notice: I am not sell any of my pipes and cigars, sorry!

Last edited:

raidy

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Germany
o.k. , next days i make some detailed descriptions and pcitures of the Dreampipe and then Big-Cigar.
First i have to look for an good picture hoster. The minimal pictures in this forum make no sense.

The atty has two versions. My first version is free and i described in in the german forum. Everybody can build ist, if it is for non commercial use!
The second version (WOW, forgett all atty's you ever have seen) is under patent. It needs about 3 month, before i can public details, sorry.

The microprosessor solution is for free but "no commercial use". Its a attiny25 which controls:
accus voltage, steam, fingersensors, max. steam time, and temperature.

You will see details here in the next days.

I hope, my english is good enough, so that you can understand the most :)

raidy

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Germany
thanks for compliment asdaq

O.k. this is my "Big Brown"

Its a big cigar with 18650 and 8ml liquid-tank

Inside is a completely new atty

Here everythings is opened.

This is my DreamPipe

The DreamPipe Processor circuit

A view to my own designed atty

and not least some of my own made pieces

Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:

erik

Apr 1, 2010
Netherlands
I am dutch, but i have followed your amazing work (blue-line box, genesis atomizer, big cigar) on the german forum. Absolutely excellent engineering and beautiful craftsmanship. It makes my mods look like the work of a 3-year old.

What I am missing on the german forum are some tutorials on how to make this cool stuff... Could your perhaps post some here?

raidy

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Germany
Hi Erik,
There are a lot of "how to make" in then german forum. You need to be registered, to get access.
But i will show some details here within the next weeks. In November i'm on a trip for the hole month. In december i show more infromations abot my other 70 mods.
I'm wondered about the low responce here?

This is my biggest cigar called "Angeber" = "bragger" round about 10ml Liquid tank an a super high power atimzer.
[url=http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/ag0103bxd8qvi.jpg] [/URL]

Last edited:

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
Hi Erik,
There are a lot of "how to make" in then german forum. You need to be registered, to get access.
But i will show some details here within the next weeks. In November i'm on a trip for the hole month. In december i show more infromations abot my other 70 mods.
I'm wondered about the low responce here?

This is my biggest cigar called "Angeber" = "bragger" round about 10ml Liquid tank an a super high power atimzer.
[url=http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/ag0103bxd8qvi.jpg] [/URL]

Please, please, please....don't get discouraged on not getting many responses. We're all just sitting here patiently waiting for the full designs on that wonderful "Big Brown"

I'm really curious on the setup for the juice tank/feed as well as the atty.

Enjoy your trip and thanks for the sneak peeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread