All of my tea juices leave a lingering....horrid after smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tteabags

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Okay let me start off by saying that I absolutely LOVE tea juices, but with every blend I've tried out and fallen in love with, I am left with the same old lingering dilemma... tea juices, from my experience, leave an after stench, that smells somewhere in between ... and cat piss on the stank-... barometer of things. I'm wondering if anybody else has issues with this, as well and if they've found any solution. Would steeping, perhaps solve this or reduce the stench?

Hopefully I'm not the only person who's going through this and hopefully there is a cure because I really LOVE my tea juices, and it would be great to be able to vape them without feeling self conscious lol

Kanj.nguyen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Princeton, NJ
I have seen people heating their PG in a frying pan and placing a tea bag into the simmering PG.

I dont have convenient access to a kitchen, so i use my Ultrasonic Cleaner to heat up a 5ml bottle of pure PG, put some tea leaves in, and heat it up again.

Its not for everyone, i need to warn you. The real tea steeped in PG smells nothing like a cup of fresh tea. I put it in my juice as an additive to give extra taste, as to complement the mixture i made of earl grey/ honey/ lemon flavors.

tteabags

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Interesting, where can I purchase this? And on a side note...what's funny about this particular tea juice, is that when I'm smelling it straight from the bottle, it's actually quite fragrant and pleasing. It's vaping it...that's a pain, that after smell... I don't really notice it, but everybody else around me does.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread