Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I did take the bottom pin out of the head, looks like the same build as a CLR. I didn't take it all the way apart to see the rest of it. Looks like it could be done, but tiny, tiny, and not sure it would be worth messing with it.
I can work with Tiny. :lol: Just waiting to see in the flesh so to speak. :)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I thought China was cutting us off for any newer products?
It's coming. I think importers have until Dec 31 to register. Somewhere else I read that it'll take a month to get systems in place (scanning and codes). I imagine China will send stuff until too many pkgs start getting rejected. This is going to hurt.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
They have the iCare starter kit for $14.95. I think that's the cheapest I've seen them stateside. Cyan only tho, but that's no biggie.
I ordered one to try. And six boxes of coils. I should be good for a couple years, if I like it.

Like you, I get 3 to 6 weeks out of my Nauti coils. I use all clear juices.

Going to use this for yard work, and things like that. So if I drop it under the mower. I'll be mad, but wont cry. ;)

I'd cry if it was one of my Provari's.:(

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

phonedude

DIY Enthusiast
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Kansas
Yesterday I received my iCare and iCare mini w/PCC. I put away my daily vapes to give them a good try. I did not miss the other devices.

Mine both fire immediately so no problem there. I like the size and shape of the mini a little more than the regular. And the PCC is a fun new toy.

They both vape very nicely. I use mine wide open on the airflow and get a good amount of vapor. I vape unflavored so can't comment much on flavor production but my juice tastes as good as on any other device. I also vape very high VG and that has caused no issues for me.

The only con for me is it's hard for me too see the fill line in the little window. I have had this same issue with any tank that has slots for windows. It's probably my tired eyes. And the fact that my nicquid is perfectly clear.

So for me the iCare and iCare mini are a win. And my other devices are still in the drawer.
smoking-smiley-face.gif

phonedude

DIY Enthusiast
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Kansas
Good to hear phonedude. Do you DL, orMTL?

I think the best way I can describe it is I like a good amount of vapor (a mouthful, lots of cloud) but I just inhale a little of it. I guess a heavy MTL would describe it. Sorry not too good with these classifications.

th_dilbert.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread