AllAboutVapor.com (also B&M in Round Rock and Austin, TX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
candybeauchamp.com
So, these folks helped me buy my first PV, etc etc... BUT where they really shine is their juices. They are all made at the "bar" in front of you, you can ask for any tweaks that you'd like. They will help you decide what you might like, asking you questions about what you like. Will even let you sample while standing there if you go into the brick & mortar store - Austin store should be opening VERY soon, right now they have one up in Round Rock).

Actually going there is a real treat. Hubby and I have made a lunch date of it a couple of times (there is usually a bit of a wait, although sometimes you get lucky). You can hang out, vape and talk with others who are like-minded. It's a pretty chill environment, although busy.

I wondered if I'd get the same attention to detail if I ordered online and had it shipped to me (just $3 shipping and the buy-3-Get-1-Free is a fabulous deal for the 30ml bottles)... so I did just that. I made quite a few notes in their comment section. I'll be darned if every little nuance that I asked for didn't come right through in these juices. OUTSTANDING

Honest, good, caring folks here that are true liquid artists. I've never had anything foul there. Things I didn't like, perhaps, but all very flavorful and very yummy.

My favorites? Cinnilla, Steampunk, Apple Pie and Banana Cream

Just go. buy their stuff. Trust me. They've been around for 2 years now and are great folks.

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
Very nice. Austin is a few hours away but if I'm down there, I'll have to check it out. Literally, in the passed one month, 3 shops have opened within a 15 mile radius of my house. Plus a DFW Vapor that opened up at the end of last year and one other B&M shop (which has the best selection of the lot. They have a "Unicorn" that tastes just like Fuzion's Unicorn Blood). I've checked em all out so far except Dragonfly Ecigs, I love sampling juices from different places. A total of 7 ecig shops within a 20 mile radius from me (that i know of)..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread