Alpha Ultra in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

prof beard

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Stafford UK
Apart from my constantly growing Screwdriver collection, I hadn't bought a device since my Super T Super Six in January 2010. I really like quality mechanical devices and have been persuaded by what I've read to order an Ultra base kit plus an Ultra Res with switch. ( I'm a long time 3.7v LR atty man) I'm looking forward to it successfully negotiating it's way across the pond to me.

I'll do one of my extensive written reviews with close-up photos on Vapersplace and UK Vapers once it arrives.

Apart from my constantly growing Screwdriver collection, I hadn't bought a device since my Super T Super Six in January 2010. I really like quality mechanical devices and have been persuaded by what I've read to order an Ultra base kit plus an Ultra Res with switch. ( I'm a long time 3.7v LR atty man) I'm looking forward to it successfully negotiating it's way across the pond to me.

I'll do one of my extensive written reviews with close-up photos on Vapersplace and UK Vapers once it arrives.

Awesome, I love hearing about Apex Alpha's making it over the pond. I worked for the Brits for 2 years and definitely appreciate their different perspective. Please do let us know what you think of it.

Cheers,

Nate

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA

I concur with N8T very excited for you to get your hands on the Alpha. I am pretty sure you'll be the first person in the UK with one! Please direct me to your reviews when you post them.

Cheers,

SH

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
ok sleep hater... is there any updates or news on using a boge 510 carto on the apex alpha mods...

lawnman3... with the res installed....

I've been using my RES with both Boge LR cartos and IKV cartos. Both work just fine, but despite all the people raving about IKV, if I use a carto I prefer the Boges. Overall, I still think that the flavor is best with a good LR atty....with atties I prefer the LR IKVs over LR Joyes.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
i guess i asked the wrong person on the wrong thread...

lawnman3.... i guess its a no on the boge 510 cartos ...

I've been using my RES with both Boge LR cartos and IKV cartos. Both work just fine, but despite all the people raving about IKV, if I use a carto I prefer the Boges. Overall, I still think that the flavor is best with a good LR atty....with atties I prefer the LR IKVs over LR Joyes.

I knew that someone said the Boge Carto's worked, I am still waiting on some different atty's and cartos to determine if there is anything that definitely does not work.

Thank for the clarification Path!

Cheers,

SH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread