Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Well I just kicked the pouch. It's submited and a Black provari will be here after I have my heart attack. New IB tank to go with the other 5 I got plus an order from HHV plus 5 Cherry vape drip tips oh yea and I almost forgot the new Phiniac tank I got coming. Well at least the leather seats in the car are comfy. I'm not even done beta testing the ego vv/vw mod yet. Oh well least I'll know what I'm missing and have LOTS of juice for the zombie raid I'm expecting when she gets home. LOL Cheers to all.:toast:

Zenataos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to the Provari Owners Club.

Now that you're a member of the POC (membership is included and mandatory) you can PayPal via gift the $25 monthly membership fee to my email address, I've PM'd it to you. Recurring payments will be automatically withdrawn from your account so you don't need to worry about remembering to make your payment on time. If you decide to cancel your membership after the one year mandatory time period has commenced, you must mail your Provari to myself, again I've PM'd my address to you as well.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I was reading and came accrose this from you last month

tnt56 said:
Really like my baby spinner also.
No more expensive mods for me. I'll just stick to something that works.

I could not help but laugh :toast:
Now when he has a Provari, he can say that and REALLY mean it. :laugh:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
I was reading and came accrose this from you last month

I could not help but laugh :toast:

Oh well I'll be the first to admit that I'm just a mere mortal man. When I try to walk on water my ankles keep getting wet. :p I've said a lot of things when I first started vaping. But when she comes in you all will please have to excuse me if I have to leave and change my underware. It's so funny that you could find that old post. And besides now I don't think a 18500 is that big anymore. But for stealth I still take my baby spinner and Itaste. If the Provari can take what my little Itaste has had to put up with then I'll be in bliss full heaven.

Attachments

• Bent case.jpg
    Bent case.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
Oh well I'll be the first to admit that I'm just a mere mortal man. When I try to walk on water my ankles keep getting wet. :p I've said a lot of things when I first started vaping. But when she comes in you all will please have to excuse me if I have to leave and change my underware. It's so funny that you could find that old post. And besides now I don't think a 18500 is that big anymore. But for stealth I still take my baby spinner and Itaste. If the Provari can take what my little Itaste has had to put up with then I'll be in bliss full heaven.

What on earth did you do to that thing?! haha

Congrats on your purchase. You will not be disappointed.

I have little girly hands, and the fullsize Provari fits comfortably. With a tank, I cannot stealth.. at all. But the actual body of the ProVari isn't nearly as big as you've imagined. :)

Last edited:

infoimp

Sarcasm Cult Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Vaping Underworld
I have little girly hands, and the fullsize Provari fits comfortably. With a tank, I cannot stealth.. at all. But the actually body of the ProVari isn't nearly as big as you've imagined. :)

I was so glad you said that adeline. Ordered my Provari last Thursday and I was kind of worried about getting the big one. It came down to battery life for me, but still....

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
What on earth did you do to that thing?! haha

Congrats on your purchase. You will not be disappointed.

I have little girly hands, and the fullsize Provari fits comfortably. With a tank, I cannot stealth.. at all. But the actual body of the ProVari isn't nearly as big as you've imagined. :)

What makes you think I don't have little girly hands? Just cause I got to wear a XL glove. LOL. The Itaste was in the wrong hand at the wrong time when the mind disconected from the body. Like I said no People were harmed in the making of that pic. And by the way it still works just like brand new. Lets just say since that happened the clucking hens have not P#$$@D me off since. And for those who remember what my earlier statement was about big mods. Sorry. But I've found it very hard to hide a SB or vmax or the new VW I got when I'm trying to stealth vape at work. Unflavored or some kind of desert or sweet flavor and they all just think I've got a fragrance candle somewhere. You got any idea how hard it is to stuff a big body mod in your front pocket and then look and interact with an attractive lady. It's really embaressing. Kind of. We men arn't the only ones whose eyes stray in a conversation. :blush:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
I woke up to the saddest e-mail I've ever gotten. Wipes tears from my eyes. It was from Provape, blows nose. Excuse me I'm a llittle distraught at the moment. My Provari shipped and I haven't got my new tanks in for it yet. I wanted to have a really nice home coming for her when she arrived. Well maybe she'll understand when I explain it to her.
IT'S ON IT'S WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rickroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread