• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Alrighty TX vapers ... save these dates :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

carpedebass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
The Alamo City
:vapor:See why I have that signature line! Ha Ha guess the curse follows me to every forum I join.

No way! Just don't want to hijack the thread talking about fishing too much. Maybe we need to start a fishing and vaping thread...of course there may already be one.

johnathan777

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2011
Fort Worth
I cast my vote for some where around DFW airport. That is in the middle of Dallas and Ft. Worth and surrounding community's.
Do I have a vote ha ha ? Would love to know more about local vaping supply !

Wanted to add sorry about hijacking the Texas vaping thread ! Wont happen again.Just a fishing nut here.

Last edited:

carpedebass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
The Alamo City
I cast my vote for some where around DFW airport. That is in the middle of Dallas and Ft. Worth and surrounding community's.
Do I have a vote ha ha ? Would love to know more about local vaping supply !

Wanted to add sorry about hijacking the Texas vaping thread ! Wont happen again.Just a fishing nut here.

Meh...wasn't much other talk going on here...I don't see it being an issue as long we don't get out of hand with it. I'd go for somewhere around the airport as well. The only local vaping stores I know of are Vaporescence in Richardson and Denton. I think i read there's a major supplier somewhere close to Ft Worth though...

Check this link...http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/north-texas-vapers/47600-oh-crap-i-need-north-texas-retailers.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread