The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Dallas, TX: Vaper's Dinner and Karaoke :)

Discussion in 'North Texas Vapers' started by AngelBunny, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AngelBunny

AngelBunny Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2009
    McKinney, TX
    Oh come on folks ... I can't be the only one singing ...

2. JBTX1

JBTX1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    You got a deal mick11....:toast:

3. JBTX1

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    Ast_Isis ....This should be fun! My friend at work who I got into vaping just ordered her first GG product, a GGTS. I'm hoping she will come too. I look foward to meeting all you fine folks! I used to work in a Gun & Archery Specialty Shop for years and have been and avid outdoorsman my entire life. I would love to visit with your husband and trade some stories. Can't wait! :smokie:

4. JBTX1

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    AngelBunny....if I started singing, it would be a very short night for everyone. I would run everyone out of the place if I started singing. I love many many types of music....but I couldnt carry a tune if my life depended on it. I'm really looking forward this. :thumbs:Thank you so much in advance for getting this together!......:party:

5. AngelBunny

Aug 31, 2009
    McKinney, TX
  6. AngelBunny

Aug 31, 2009
    McKinney, TX
    Tomorrow's the partay ... any other takers? I would love to be able to call the venue and ask them to up the reservation :)

7. Wylie

Wylie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Florida
    How many are signed up so far?

8. Jonmo1

Jonmo1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2010
    Bryan, TX
    I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be able to make it.
    Sure wish I could.

Hopefully there will be another one with a little more time to plan for

9. AngelBunny

Aug 31, 2009
    McKinney, TX
    14 ... but most of those are tentative. Even if it is small it will be a blast though :) I made reservations for 20 so there is definitely still room for more

Oh definitely ... I was planning on going away for the summer so I was trying to get this one in before I left. Now I am not going away (men ...) so we will do another one soon. Sorry you can't make it ... but I completely understand :)

10. Dank vapr

Dank vapr Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2010
    North Texas
    Hope it's not to late but I'll be there. Tryn to talk my mom into coming with.

11. AngelBunny

Aug 31, 2009
    McKinney, TX
  12. mick11

mick11 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    Thanks for the meetup yall........

Fun was had by all, entertainment was entertaining.......and I found out 24mg at 6v will kick yer .....tip of the Stetson, JB

Enjoyed it all.....let's do it again soon.

13. Baby Huey

Baby Huey Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Had a great time everyone. It was a pleasure to meet each and everyone of you that were there. Hopefully you will all be able to make the next one too as Cheryl and I plan on attending as many as possible.

14. JBTX1

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    I had a blast and it was a pleasure to meet all of you fine folks! What a great group of people! When's the next one!

mick...6v at 24mg was smooth brother! You should try it at 7.4v!....well on second thought, maybe you should'nt..lol...:toast:

15. AngelBunny

Aug 31, 2009
    McKinney, TX
    I figured we would discuss a date for the next one on Saturday morning ... then I will be happy to get it all organized again. I know we are getting together with the S. Texas peeps for a meet again down towards Houston on July 17th (tentative date ...) but we can still plan another Dallas one soon as well.

I had so much fun ... would do this every weekend if the babysitting costs wouldn't kill me ...

16. taz3cat

taz3cat Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2008
    Port Arthur, Texas
    I want to thank our Hostess Angelbunny for finding us a place to vape indoors. We really needed it, cause it was really hot in Dallas Saturday night, in more ways that one. Had wonderful, time and really enjoyed meeting all you vapers. Hope to see more of you in Houston soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.