Not open for further replies.

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
Browsed around a few different vendors, 808 cartos are not as common as they used to be. madvapes has some 3ohm ones Smok Tech 3.0 Ohm Black 808 Cartomizer, Single

If you get in a pinch and can't find 808 cartos you can always get an adapter to run 510 cartos since those are more widely available.

Reactions: David Wolf

JLeigh

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Wisconsin
Browsed around a few different vendors, 808 cartos are not as common as they used to be. madvapes has some 3ohm ones Smok Tech 3.0 Ohm Black 808 Cartomizer, Single

If you get in a pinch and can't find 808 cartos you can always get an adapter to run 510 cartos since those are more widely available.

Oh thank you! I will check those out. Thank you also for the information about the adapter --I had no idea such a thing existed. I've been so content (until recently) with my set-up that I am completely out of the loop.

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
No problem :) Adapters are inexpensive, so definitely a viable option. I'd stick with the native 808 cartos as long as you can get them, though, as using adapters and different cartos you might find the airflow to be looser or tighter than you're used to. Some don't mind that, but others do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread