altrenative atomizer/cartidge to use with blu cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

materoxxx

Apr 10, 2012
A, A
Hello everybody,
I bought my first blu cig kit more than a year ago but due to several different reasons I never used for more than a few times. I really want to quit smoking and I would like to try again but I don't want to buy a whole new kit again. Now I have a blu cig pack, two battieries, some custom e-liquid (not from blue) and only one atomizer which I think is not working properly. What I'm really looking for is an atomizer and empty cartiges (that I can refill with my own liquid) that I can use with the batteries/ charger that I have.

Thank you very much

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
What you have is most likely cartomizers and not an atomizer/cartridge. If its only one piece that screws onto your battery than it's a carto. Blu has 510 threading, so any 510 threaded carto would screw onto your battery.
Just make sure you only get standard resistance (around 3.0-3.2ohm) bc slim ecigs, like the Blu, can only use standard resistance attys and cartos. Low resistance (2.0ohm and below) are only for bigger battery PVs.

I would buy some Boge 3.0ohm cartos. Crystal Clear Vaping sells them for a good price and has free shipping which is nice

Last edited:

materoxxx

Apr 10, 2012
A, A
thank you for the quick response, I'm reading a lot about this low or high resistance atmozer and I'm a bit confused what is the difference? From what I remember with my blue is that It doesn't give me a lot of vapor at all, and veryt small throat hit...
What I have right now is 2 separate pieces: 1 atomizer and 1 disposable cartridge (with foil) to screw in the atomnizer (and then remove the foil). So should I buy one standard resistance and one rechargable cartridge? (sorry I don't know the exact term) ? thank you for your patience I'm a noob

materoxxx

Apr 10, 2012
A, A
sorry quick update, I hust found out that bot the battieries I have suck aqnd they don't charge. So at this point I think I have to buy a starter kit but I don't want to spend more than 40-50$. I already have the liquid so I need something not too big that gives me a lot of vapor and I can recharge easily... I'm abit confused about all the alternatives. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread