Status
Not open for further replies.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I have an MVP 2 that I primarily use, and it's great, does the job, etc. But I do find myself wanting something....more. I just tried to read all 157 pages on the Vaporshark rDNA thread, and I'm intrigued for the first time in awhile. I also watched some video reviews, and I love the style, size, and features that it has.

I'm using a nautilus Mini, or 3 actually, so I know that nothing is changing on that end right now. My questions really are: is it that big of a step up from an MVP, and also, should I wait for the next version (that some speculate will have wireless built in) or does this one seem like the one to buy? It just seems like a lot of money for something that would only be a mild step up- since I'm not sure I would even take advantage of 30 watts. But it would be nice to go above the current 11 limit of my MVP.

So yeah, am I buying this?

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Nearly same situation as you except for the MVP. I'm curious for the response as welll.

I have an MVP 2 that I primarily use, and it's great, does the job, etc. But I do find myself wanting something....more. I just tried to read all 157 pages on the Vaporshark rDNA thread, and I'm intrigued for the first time in awhile. I also watched some video reviews, and I love the style, size, and features that it has.

I'm using a Nautilus Mini, or 3 actually, so I know that nothing is changing on that end right now. My questions really are: is it that big of a step up from an MVP, and also, should I wait for the next version (that some speculate will have wireless built in) or does this one seem like the one to buy? It just seems like a lot of money for something that would only be a mild step up- since I'm not sure I would even take advantage of 30 watts. But it would be nice to go above the current 11 limit of my MVP.

So yeah, am I buying this?

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Nearly same situation as you except for the MVP. I'm curious for the response as welll.

I just spent far too long reading the Eleaf Istick thread, and the price and form factor just make it a no-brainer for me compared to the VaporShark. I think I'm pulling the trigger on it instead. Best of luck in your search, but the reviews have won me over.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Ok. Fine! Just leave me hanging out there like a beached flounder...hehe

I been reading that thread too.

I just spent far too long reading the Eleaf Istick thread, and the price and form factor just make it a no-brainer for me compared to the VaporShark. I think I'm pulling the trigger on it instead. Best of luck in your search, but the reviews have won me over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread