Am I in a isolated vaping island? From a mini e-cig user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The owner

Aug 29, 2014
Shanghai, China
I know well suhohm rda/RTA and TEMP control MODs are very popular now. And I was lost in huge clouds coming from my friends' devices many times. I was not going to oppose the trend as I won't do that if I don't know a thing well. All have their own choices.

I just wonder am I in a isolated vaping island, light me if you use a mini e-cig, such as eRoll, Innokin Lily, Kanger e-smart, or any belongs to. I just want to show our feelings and needs so that e-cig factories would give a look to mini e-cigs, so that we can have more updated mini e-Cig products.

Mini e-Cig is not the opposite of subohm or TC mods. e-Cigs were started from mini e-Cigs, or cigarette-like device, but they're bigger and bigger now. I can hardly relate a iJoy Asolo with a small cigarette. Then why not we go back to add new functions to mini e-Cigs? I know it's difficulty to put chips/ bat cells in a small size device. That's the e-cig industry should face to, not turn back to. Am I wrong? Mini e-cigs are not just for starters.

Where you use it: I use it day and night, at home and my company, or attending a party;
How many ML e-Juice: 3ml per day;
Carrying: mini e-cigs are convenient to take, I just put it in my pocket or bags;
Needs: bats have longer using time with the same or similar size. I don't like big bats, nor PCCs.
If it's okay, I would be glad if the bat can have VW/VV/TC functions.

It's time to appear and speak out your words, mini e-cig users. Please share your ideas, for or against. Thank you.

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Unfortunately the technology needed is there in electronics just not there in battery power to make a button sized vv/vw mod. They do have liion button cells but maybe ~10 vapes worth of battery life..

I don't understand tho, analogalikes are small enough and satisfying for some what more can they do to shrink down an ecig?

I loved my mini vv mods and still use them but they are not as small as a analoglike but offer more power and battery life. Once you vape on 18650's and 26650's woot, I didn't look back as i was a mini mod prude for almost two and half years before buying a 18650 battery and whoa so glad I graduated. Performance is stellar and run time is absolutely awesome.. No carrying batteries with me when out or worrying about if a coil ohms are to low when I build lol..

18350 mech hybrid mods or a derringer on are uber tiny or a 10440 mod like an eroll..

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I use my "mini's" daily.

6hQeXTN.jpg

After a couple of years of using larger mechs and regulated mods, I find I prefer the smaller form factor.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I quit smoking in 2012 with a Joyetech Ego Twist and a vision clearomizer. I bought many other more high powered devices since then, and then went back to simple small ego type device and clearomizer.

I use my mini Joyetech eRoll when out on errands and took to a wedding yesterday. :)

I use my "mini's" daily.

6hQeXTN.jpg

After a couple of years of using larger mechs and regulated mods, I find I prefer the smaller form factor.

Is that the 10W iStick mini?
What is the clearomizer?

It looks so small in your hand, it would be bigger in mine. :)

Reactions: Oregon Linda

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Those of us that vape so that we won't smoke, can be and are happy with the smaller devices. I am happy that most devices are coming out with mini's of their original offerings.

I do wish someone would come out with a cig size battery, only longer, that would not die so quickly. Not meaning, needing to be charged more often. Meaning no longer taking a charge after just a short period of time. I, personally, would love to have automatic batteries that would last like the manual ones. I have gotten used to the button but loved the ease of the auto and the small form factor of them.

You are not alone in your quest The owner

SpaceApe

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I quit smoking in 2012 with a Joyetech Ego Twist and a vision clearomizer. I bought many other more high powered devices since then, and then went back to simple small ego type device and clearomizer.

I use my mini Joyetech eRoll when out on errands and took to a wedding yesterday. :)

Is that the 10W iStick mini?
What is the clearomizer?

It looks so small in your hand, it would be bigger in mine. :)

And here I was thinking this person has unusually large hands :)

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Those of us that vape so that we won't smoke, can be and are happy with the smaller devices. I am happy that most devices are coming out with mini's of their original offerings.

I do wish someone would come out with a cig size battery, only longer, that would not die so quickly. Not meaning, needing to be charged more often. Meaning no longer taking a charge after just a short period of time. I, personally, would love to have automatic batteries that would last like the manual ones. I have gotten used to the button but loved the ease of the auto and the small form factor of them.

You are not alone in your quest The owner
Automatic batts were so awesome. I am/used to be, a worker smoker at the same timez person and the analoglike; ya working and huffing with it hanging on lip like an analog at the same time was awesome.. Meh now gotta pause to vape lol... Njoys were my fav for that..

Minis are for anyone who wants them and if they work for that person then great! I used a mini for a long time. Maybe the powerful technology will get smaller. I miss the size of minis, but I don't miss the performance.

The technology is there, its battery. There's actual tech thats so small and can vv vape over 1k watts it would be the size of a silver dollar. Just needs proper power source. Here's the board

Its VV up to 8.4v, uber tiny and can do wattage up to whatever the amp limit is of your batteries..
10.64x10.11 mm
i.png

Reactions: JavaJunkie

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I know well suhohm RDA/RTA and TEMP control MODs are very popular now. And I was lost in huge clouds coming from my friends' devices many times. I was not going to oppose the trend as I won't do that if I don't know a thing well. All have their own choices.

I just wonder am I in a isolated vaping island, light me if you use a mini e-cig, such as eRoll, Innokin Lily, Kanger e-smart, or any belongs to. I just want to show our feelings and needs so that e-cig factories would give a look to mini e-cigs, so that we can have more updated mini e-Cig products.

Mini e-Cig is not the opposite of subohm or TC mods. e-Cigs were started from mini e-Cigs, or cigarette-like device, but they're bigger and bigger now. I can hardly relate a iJoy Asolo with a small cigarette. Then why not we go back to add new functions to mini e-Cigs? I know it's difficulty to put chips/ bat cells in a small size device. That's the e-cig industry should face to, not turn back to. Am I wrong? Mini e-cigs are not just for starters.

Where you use it: I use it day and night, at home and my company, or attending a party;
How many ML e-Juice: 3ml per day;
Carrying: mini e-cigs are convenient to take, I just put it in my pocket or bags;
Needs: bats have longer using time with the same or similar size. I don't like big bats, nor PCCs.
If it's okay, I would be glad if the bat can have VW/VV/TC functions.

It's time to appear and speak out your words, mini e-cig users. Please share your ideas, for or against. Thank you.

When I started back in 2013, I could have stayed with just cigalikes if I could afford it.

Bottom line was cost.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You have that Right.

I run my iStick 20W Mini with a GS-Air MS or a GS-Tank. Great Mobile Setup. And very Pocket Friendly.

GS_Air_MS.jpg
OK , y'all have tempted me for the last time. :lol::lol::lol:
I gotta get me one of these cute little batteries :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread