Status
Not open for further replies.

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
33.98801111° N, 77.90895581° W
Also one of the main drawbacks of cartomizers is that they are not really meant to be refilled. I am poor and buying a ton of cartomizers would be costly. I would much rather have a properly functioning atomizer any day. (properly functioning is defined as lasting more than 1.5 months)

Can someone help me with something? I am very new to vaping and my first, (and only) PV purchase was for the Vapor King. It uses cartomizers and from what I have read and seen on youtube, they can be refilled. Up to as many as 10 times if your lucky. Ok. Sounds simple enough. Where I am getting confused is with the 3 piece PV's. You can refill the cartridges, but for how many times? Forever? And then you have atty's that only last for a while. What is the cost comparisons for atty's and cartridges in relation to the replacement cost of cartomizers?

Squawk15

Nov 27, 2009
United States
It also helps if you take off the cartridge, grab the e-cig by the battery with your index finger and thumb, and shake it with the atomizer pointing down. This has the same effect as a dry burn and throws away any excess liquid in the atomizer. Most non-working 510 atomizers are not usually broken, they are just overloaded with e-juice and need to be cleaned :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread