Am I the only one .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotherNatural

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was happy with what I had but a friend of mine let me try his SVD with the kayfun clone and talk about a huge difference in flavor and vape density.... it was like drinking tap water compared to Coke.

Heehee…with that analogy I'd have stuck with original equipment.

MotherNatural

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was happy with what I had but a friend of mine let me try his SVD with the kayfun clone and talk about a huge difference in flavor and vape density.... it was like drinking tap water compared to Coke.

Heehee…if you're saying the old equipment tasted like tap water vs Coke I'd have stuck with the old!
Great signature, by the way, Bunnykiller.

03FXDWG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
East Central, Missouri
My original setup was a 1st generation NJoy and the only flavors available were menthol or non-menthol. That didn't make much difference though since it wouldn't put out enough vapor to actually taste it anyway and it was way more expensive than the cheap cigarettes and little cigarillos that were available 5 years ago before all the states really jumped on the sin tax bandwagon. So no, I wasn't satisfied 5 years ago but 7 months ago, when I tried again and with the advice I received from this board, Bill's Magic Vapor especially, I'm very happy with my new original setup and it goes with me everywhere. Ego-C Twists & Kanger EVOD tanks with 1.8 & 2.2 ohm coils. My coils last 3-4 months but I have had an occasional dud so you definitely need to pick up a box.

Although my egos & EVODs are satisfying, I got bitten by the shiny bug and have since added Protank & Protank minis for tank cracker liquids, a KR808 kit for bathroom breaks, and 2 iTaste VV3's because I wanted to play with variable wattage and needed an ohm checker to rebuild my coils. I'm also lusting after a mech mod & a Coolfire 2 but am restraining myself until after the taxman is paid. I'm happy with my current toys but I also like new toys and they serve as a way to treat myself--not because I am unhappy with my current toys.

I think the people that get on here and seem to have nothing but problems are still suffering from smoke withdrawal so the extra aggravation of learning to draw differently, finding a likable flavor, filling, changing coils, charging & other issues is just too much for them to handle. Having an extra setup ready to go at all times should be mandatory for all newbies. Telling them over & over again not to draw as hard should help with most of their flooding issues. I know I flooded mine several times at first which would aggravate me and cause me to draw even harder. Having multiple flavors to swap out during the day helped with the dead taste bud issues, too.

Solacier

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2014
Gilbert, AZ, USA
Hmm...well I started out with Blu which led me back to analogs. Made a switch to Halo's G6 for about a year and have now progressed to their Triton line. It's been a beautiful union for a few months now...although I did just place an order for their VV battery today. I think I'll be in my very own blissful, vaping state once that arrives. I've learned I like simple, non-complicated setups. That and I'm too lazy to think too hard about building my own. If it ain't broke, right? :)

MDGiest72

Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Indiana
you are definitely lucky when I started most of them were just so so. Also the quality has gone way up since I started vaping. The ego was my first huge improvement in quality and stuck with it for about a year. The worst thing you can do is try someone else's high end equipment and like it when you were content with what you had. Then that upgrade bug kicks in lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread