Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
My life changed when I found ECF and had immediate help quitting the cigs. From juice to gear to moral support to education I found all the help I needed on ECF.

I had my "desk mod" starting to fail last month (June), so I decided it would last till my August "vape budget" and I'd get a new one. It would give me a month to shop for the direction I wanted to go with a new mod. Then I thought, maybe I can win one. Every month/week on ECF there are from 20 to 30 different contests, some for juice, some for mods, gear, or even gift certificates. Here's the link for the contests:
Contests | E-Cigarette Forum (go to last couple of pages)
Some of the contests are really easy to enter, some you have to post pics and other stuff. The page gets updated whenever a new contest comes along so you might want to "watch thread" to save it to your quick links in the gray bar above.

I entered a contest where I got to choose the prize I wanted if I were picked, and I won the first round. I woke up with a conversation from Heavens Gifts for their Summer Contest wanting my info to send me the prize. I was really happy, and figured it would take 2 weeks to get to me. I was wrong. My prize was shipped DHL on Monday afternoon (7/27), and arrived today 7/31, (Friday) at noon. Four and a half days from China to West Virginia. This amazed me.

The prize? 150 watt Sigelei. Free. Works like a charm.
20150731_1252031_zpszmicsolc.jpg

I've been amazed with EVERYTHING on ECF. The generosity from the vendors, PIF's to complete strangers, the sharing of knowledge and any vape related help has been a blessing to me. Winning a contest can make a difference in someone's life. I know for a fact this win is going to allow me to help someone else.

If you've read this far check out the contest threads, the one I won is still going on.
HeavenGifts Summer Contest: Win What You Want! Ends 8/31/2015 | E-Cigarette Forum

I want to say a large thanks to ALL the vendors who support vape and our struggle to quit and stay off the cigs. Seriously, 20 to 30 contests a week...free.

Thanks,

Greg

Last edited:

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
My life changed when I found ECF and had immediate help quitting the cigs. From juice to gear to moral support to education I found all the help I needed on ECF.

I had my "desk mod" starting to fail last month (June), so I decided it would last till my August "vape budget" and I'd get a new one. It would give me a month to shop for the direction I wanted to go with a new mod. Then I thought, maybe I can win one. Every month/week on ECF there are from 20 to 30 different contests, some for juice, some for mods, gear, or even gift certificates. Here's the link for the contests:
Some of the contests are really easy to enter, some you have to post pics and other stuff. The page gets updated whenever a new contest comes along so you might want to "watch thread" to save it to your quick links in the gray bar above.

I entered a contest where I got to choose the prize I wanted if I were picked, and I won the first round. I woke up with a conversation from Heavens Gifts for their Summer Contest wanting my info to send me the prize. I was really happy, and figured it would take 2 weeks to get to me. I was wrong. My prize was shipped DHL on Monday afternoon (7/27), and arrived today 7/31, (Friday) at noon. Four and a half days from China to West Virginia. This amazed me.

The prize? 150 watt Sigelei. Free. Works like a charm.
20150731_1252031_zpszmicsolc.jpg

I've been amazed with EVERYTHING on ECF. The generosity from the vendors, PIF's to complete strangers, the sharing of knowledge and any vape related help has been a blessing to me. Winning a contest can make a difference in someone's life. I know for a fact this win is going to allow me to help someone else.

If you've read this far check out the contest threads, the one I won is still going on.
HeavenGifts Summer Contest: Win What You Want! Ends 8/31/2015 | E-Cigarette Forum

I want to say a large thanks to ALL the vendors who support vape and our struggle to quit and stay off the cigs. Seriously, 20 to 30 contests a week...free.

Thanks,

Greg

Grats! Maybe I should take the time to start entering these contests and win me some swag!

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Grats! Maybe I should take the time to start entering these contests and win me some swag!

Doc I wouldn't be as far along as I am in my vape journey if it wasn't for the graciousness of the vendors. I enjoy it though I don't enter them like I used too. You end up meeting lots of people and see them on the same threads which makes ECF more enjoyable.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
I also was a winner in the Heaven Gifts contest. I got the 40W WISMEC Presa 2600mAh OLED Screen MOD Battery VW mod. Very cool, very comfortable mod. Good size and uncommon design; the fire button is a lever that takes up most of the curved side of the mod, so you can hold it and fire it in a wide variety of ways. A nicely rounded form on the body of this not quite boxish mod makes it comfortable to hold all around no matter how you grab it.

A nice little feature is a small sliding lock which physically locks out the lever fire switch rather than just the usual electronic five clicks lock mode. The wattage adjustment buttons are embedded in the sides of the fire lever switch, and are easy to use but near impossible to accidentally change.

Great design elements, Wismec. Really something a bit different than the mass of small boxes so prevalent right now.

In checking the resistance on a multimeter and other mods, and the output voltage under load with an in-line meter, the Presa is absolutely on-target accurate.

Heaven Gifts shipped it promptly to me on a Monday and I received it that Wednesday. Two days from Shanghai to Florida by DHL!

Thank you HG!!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I was lucky enough to win an Aspire Triton in the HG giveaway. There was a little mix up but Vera made it right and I really appreciate that. So far the triton is a great tank. No leaking, easy top fill and the vape flavor is really good. I haven't tried it with a sub ohm coil yet but really like the 1.8 coil in it running at 13 watts. It has two different airflow adjustments so you can dial it in just how you like it. I'm very pleased with this tank and have ordered the rba kit. Thanks Vera and Heaven Gifts!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread