Amazing customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stage

Jun 17, 2010
California
My brother and I frequently get into discussions about customer service. A common theme in our discussions is that good customer service comes from caring, bad customer service comes from not caring. The caring or lack thereof comes on both the part of the company as well as the customer.

On a companies part, good customer service takes effort and a conscious thought to provide it. It takes an attitude of a true desire for their customers to be happy. On the customers part, bad customer service comes from tolerating our phone calls that are routed to a country where cheap labor is exploited or continuing to shop at the big box retailer that provides lousy service. Good customer service comes when we make a point of recognizing it and letting the company know that we appreciate it.

I care about good customer service, so this post is about the recognizing it.

I have already posted about my first e-cig purchase in another thread, and while I am generally satisfied with that purchase, after coming to ECF I discovered that I might be able to do better. Based on the recommendations here, I decided that I wanted to try a 510 and I kept hearing good things about Cignot.

As I always do, I spent some time on their web site to educate myself. I might add that in today's world having at least decent web site is also an important element of customer service. Having been to cignot.com I still had a couple of questions and decided to email them.

To my pleasant surprise I received a response back from Vicki at Cignot it what seemed like five minutes. Ever email a company and not receive a response until two weeks later? I sure have. A response within five minutes is then a very good sign.

Vicki's response answered my questions in a very friendly and personal manner. Within the next thirty minutes or so we exchanged a handful of emails and I placed my order. My package was shipped within a couple of hours and I received it two days later.

Everything in my order performed at or above my expectations. This is not a review of the product itself, but the fact the company is selling a quality product is also a demonstration of good customer service. Again they care.

Last weekend I needed some supplies which I could have ordered from a selection of several different vendors, but I chose again to give my business to cignot. First thing Monday morning my order was shipped out.

Lets face it, the US postal service isn't quite the same as Fedex especially when it comes to package tracking. I noticed after a day or so, on the USPS site, it still showed my package as pending. Realizing that it might be a flaw in the tracking system, I still decided to contact cignot just in case.

Again within a very short period of time I had a response back from Vicki. She assured me that indeed my order had been shipped on Monday morning and did so in a friendly manner as with all previous emails. Actually I might have forgiven her if her response showed a slight degree of annoyance, since it was not her problem. However that was totally not the case. It demonstrated that she cared about my concerns. Sure enough as promised my package arrived yesterday.

All the products I have ordered from Cignot have been excellent, the juices and I've now tried six different ones have all been outstanding. Most of all Cignot's customer service has been amazing and I highly recommend them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread