Amazing Customer Support Experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axident

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I just wanted to write about an amazing customer experience I had. I am just getting into vaping and ordered my first PV with some e-juice from http://electroniccigarettecanada.com. I placed the order Wednesday evening and payed using the email money transfer. Thursday morning they accepted payment and my order went into processing. Friday morning it was still in processing so I figured I would use the online chat support to ask them the average processing time and to find out the PG/VG ratio of the juices because I couldn't locate it anywhere else. I got ahold of someone almost immediately in the online chat window and was able to find out that my order was going to be shipped sometime today, they appologized for the delay and also offered to send me a second free atomizer and 2 sample size juices of my choice. Talk about ensuring the customer is satisfied. I was extrememly worried because they only had the single e-sticks in stock and it basically just comes with a clearomizer, battery, charge cable and I need this to last me about 2 weeks before I have the funds to place a second order. So having the second atomizer just made my week!! If you live in Canada and are looking for a cheap way to get started check them out. Great service and at $29 for Starburst/650Mah Ego Battery you really can't go wrong. juice prices are about standard with $15 getting you 30ml and the mix is 67%PG / 33%VG except for their Amsterdam juices which are 100%VG.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Glad you're happy with them. Better deals to be had though- Battery Info: 100 mah= 1 hr normal vaping before recharge.
2 eGo Vision Stardust LR
2 3.5ml Extreme Visions
2 1100mAh batteries stainless with gold look trim
2 matching stainless Extreme Vision cones
5 filter tips
1 usb charger
1 wall charger
$49.95
Battery & Cartomizer/Tank Kits

Axident

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Glad you're happy with them. Better deals to be had though- Battery Info: 100 mah= 1 hr normal vaping before recharge.
2 eGo Vision Stardust LR
2 3.5ml Extreme Visions
2 1100mAh batteries stainless with gold look trim
2 matching stainless Extreme Vision cones
5 filter tips
1 usb charger
1 wall charger
$49.95
Battery & Cartomizer/Tank Kits

I agree that I could have found a better deal, but my budget was extremely limited. I had roughly $50 to spend on everything. I needed juice, and had to account for shipping/tax. So this was one of the few options that I was able to find. All in all i spent under $54 for 30mL juice/shipping/tax/Stardust/650mAH Battery/charger... plus the extras they through in (2 sample bottles and an extra Stardust atty). Not sure if this deal could be beat for the price. Also Canvap doesn't sell juice with nicotine so I would have had to place a second order for juice thus paying shipping costs twice.

Last edited:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Glad to hear you got the extras as then it wasn't such a bad deal. Realize the clearos they are selling are the V1 with short wicks. When vaping make sure you tilt the clearo every so often to wet the wick otherwise dry burn. The v2 now have a longer wick and canvape sells them for $3.95. No financial interest in canvape but prolly the most popular vendor in Canada and just like to see vapers get the best deal. Don't know if you've done it yet but you can request a Cdn vendors list via pm
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...w-nic-supplier-list-via-pm-only-part-2-a.html
A good idea to get on the individual vendor's mailing list and get the sales heads up.
Cheers

I agree that I could have found a better deal, but my budget was extremely limited. I had roughly $50 to spend on everything. I needed juice, and had to account for shipping/tax. So this was one of the few options that I was able to find. All in all i spent under $54 for 30mL juice/shipping/tax/Stardust/650mAH Battery/charger... plus the extras they through in (2 sample bottles and an extra Stardust atty). Not sure if this deal could be beat for the price. Also Canvap doesn't sell juice so I would have had to place a second order for juice thus paying shipping costs twice.

Axident

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Just a quick update as to the superb customer experience, I just received an email from the company saying that my order was shipped, however they won't have any of the black batteries in stock until Monday or Tuesday so they have shipped a stainless steel colored battery with my order and will ship me a black battery once they arrive at their warehouse. Talk about going above and beyond the customers expectations. I realize that snags will come up with orders and products like these have a nasty habit of getting held up in customs for varying lengths of time which is why I wanted to order from a company that had a Canadian location. So now the original order of a single Stardust/650mAH eGo Battery/USB Charger/30mL eJuice/Standard Shipping has been increased to Two Stardust/Two Batteries (Assuming the SS one will be similar mAH)/30mL eJuice/2 Sample eJuices/USB Charger/Xpress Shipping (they upgraded my $9 shipping to the $29 option). I am blown away by their support and will definitely be placing some future juice orders through them, unfortunately they don't have much to offer in terms of PV equipment.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Glad you got some freebies but I'd avoid them like the plague...Average price for the latest long wick V2 Clearomizers= $3.95- $4.95.
Price they are selling the older model short wick V1= $14.99. About 3-4 times fair value. Ask anyone here and they'll tell you the same.

Last edited:

Axident

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Glad you got some freebies but I'd avoid them like the plague...Average price for the latest long wick V2 Clearomizers= $3.95- $4.95.
Price they are selling the older model short wick V1= $14.99. About 3-4 times fair value. Ask anyone here and they'll tell you the same.

Yeah I realize they are overpriced on the atomizers... Juice prices are about standard though so I may reorder juice from them now and again. I did have quick question that perhaps someone could answer... I thought I was getting a stock Stardust however I noticed that it is a dual coil which is not normal for a Stardust from what I can tell, any guess as to what this might actually be then?

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Unfortunately almost everything is overpriced. You stated you're on a budget. If you enjoy tobacco flavors try JUGHEADS.co We've Got the Vapors ! and go to "Shop" and then "Clearance Section". His RY 4 and DKTab are amazing and can be bought 50 ml for $15.00. He's a highly regarded vendor here at ECF and is located just outside of Calgary. His regular priced juices also garner rave reviews. Also note his juices DO NOT contain Diacetyl- something you DON'T want to be Vaping. I also believe there is an Edmonton based supplier that will meet for pickup thus saving postal charges.
Good Luck.
P.S. Please understand I'm not flaming you but just want Vapers to get the best deal possible as it can become quite expensive. Less than one month after I began Vaping I got into DIY juice. Very easy and much cheaper- I would imagine you'll DIY'ing very shortly.
Have a great weekend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread