Not open for further replies.

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
I know this subject is subjective but here it is,

So far I have tried at least at least 10 different vendors and too many to name e-juices(Flavor), and I'm going to go on a limb and say Mom and Pop's e-juice is the best I've had. As of right now, I've tried Mom and Pop's Butterfly Bait, Cotton Candy, Pchela's Famous Five Layer, and Yum!. They are all amazing. Before I got their e-juices, I've had trouble finding my "all day vape". Now, I can safely say, I have found several "all day vapes". Two thumbs up for Mom and Pop Vapor shop and their customer service as well, it is TOP NOTCH!!! I would describe each and every flavor I have tried but like I mentioned, this is very subjective from person to person so your just going to have to try it yourself. If you have not tried Mom and Pops, take mine and all the other reviews on their products and JUST TRY IT!. If your hesitant, one famous saying "Just Do It!"

P.S.
Special thanks to LisaC for recommending Mom and Pop's to us(from Greybush and I)!

Last edited:

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
I wholeheartedly agree with you! Exact same situation with me and my boyfriend trying to find our all day vape for almost 2 months now, spent a lot of money. I almost ordered with 4 other places before settling on Mom & Pop and boy am I awfully glad that I did. I ordered 9 different flavours in 10ml and I must say, every single one that I have tried so far I absolutely love! I didn't think it was possible for juice to be so delicious. I was worried where they mix each juice to different PG/VG concentrations that some may not play well with cartomizers but I'm very happy to say that all I have tried are perfect consistency for cartos. :)

I honestly can't say enough about these folks and I've been recommending to everyone I talk to. Two customers for life, here. No doubt.

ETA: I almost forgot -- their shipping is the fastest yet from the US to Canada that I've experienced and it is priced very fairly as well. If any Canadians are thinking about pulling the trigger -- just DO it! You cannot beat their prices, customer service, and flavours IMO.

Last edited:

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
I wholeheartedly agree with you! Exact same situation with me and my boyfriend trying to find our all day vape for almost 2 months now, spent a lot of money. I almost ordered with 4 other places before settling on Mom & Pop and boy am I awfully glad that I did. I ordered 9 different flavours in 10ml and I must say, every single one that I have tried so far I absolutely love! I didn't think it was possible for juice to be so delicious. I was worried where they mix each juice to different PG/VG concentrations that some may not play well with cartomizers but I'm very happy to say that all I have tried are perfect consistency for cartos. :)

I honestly can't say enough about these folks and I've been recommending to everyone I talk to. Two customers for life, here. No doubt.

ETA: I almost forgot -- their shipping is the fastest yet from the US to Canada that I've experienced and it is priced very fairly as well. If any Canadians are thinking about pulling the trigger -- just DO it! You cannot beat their prices, customer service, and flavours IMO.

""CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE, HERE. NO DOUBT!"- Same here :toast: .

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
scuba is making me my own tobacco flavor hehe Pops tobacco I wish her luck rotfl (I cant stand tobacco vapes)
75271-new-kid-block-mom-pop-vapor-shop-ecf-discounts-laughinghardslappingtable.gif

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Well scuba and I plan on doing a care package for our troops in Afghanistan so we can help as much as we can with there needs. I will start a thread soon so I would like to just put that out there for now so folks that can help will think about it. I know they can use it and we can all feel good about helping in any little way we can

Last edited:

sweetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
Texas
Well scuba and I plan on doing a care package for our troops in Afghanistan so we can help as much as we can with there needs. I will start a thread soon so I would like to just put that out there for now so folks that can help will think about it. I know they can use it and we can all feel good about helping in any little way we can

Would love to be able to donate to this cause! Will the $1 and $5 miscellaneous charges go to them like you had it last time round Christmas? :D

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
sweetz good question yes it will and anyone that helps will have there order number posted so everything will be accounted for and photos will be taken same as before, we will be very transparent on every donation its the best way it went so well last time and it was lots of fun knowing we were all helping. The current count is 10 to 12 vapors over there that would love our help.

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
Kim, great post! I couldn't agree with you more. Mom and Pop make yummy juice and their customer service is second to none! They are both VERY nice people.

I absolutely fell in love with their M&P's RY4! I just ordered 60 ml each of the following: Cotton Candy (I cant wait to try), RY4, RY04, and Tobacco Haze. This should last me a bit! I should receive this in a day or two....

I'm done with taking chances with Juice. I will only order from the best! M&P's, Backwoods Brew (Don is an awesome guy; I love his Cherry Tobacco & HNF), and a rather new juice maker- Highbrow Vapor- Excellent juice, but haven't had to test their customer service

Now... If I could just find an atomizer as trust worthy and my favorite juice makers :)

I know this subject is subjective but here it is,

So far I have tried at least at least 10 different vendors and too many to name e-juices(Flavor), and I'm going to go on a limb and say Mom and Pop's e-juice is the best I've had. As of right now, I've tried Mom and Pop's Butterfly Bait, Cotton Candy, Pchela's Famous Five Layer, and Yum!. They are all amazing. Before I got their e-juices, I've had trouble finding my "all day vape". Now, I can safely say, I have found several "all day vapes". Two thumbs up for Mom and Pop Vapor Shop and their customer service as well, it is TOP NOTCH!!! I would describe each and every flavor I have tried but like I mentioned, this is very subjective from person to person so your just going to have to try it yourself. If you have not tried Mom and Pops, take mine and all the other reviews on their products and JUST TRY IT!. If your hesitant, one famous saying "Just Do It!"

P.S.
Special thanks to LisaC for recommending Mom and Pop's to us(from Greybush and I)!

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
I also agree with Kim. I can't tell you how many hundreds I spent on other vendors, and thanks to Wuzznt here I am. I might have given up and started smoking again...not to say that some of the other vendors do have nice juices, but after trying Scubas almost magical mixes, I don't order from anyone else, (except one-for honey to get his cinnamon fix)
I don't know what her secret is, but the nicquids are always fantastic!
A great big lovey dovey hug to Wuzzy (for steering me here), Scuba and Pop for this fantastic little shoppe that does me righteous!!!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Would love to be able to donate to this cause! Will the $1 and $5 miscellaneous charges go to them like you had it last time round Christmas? :D

I know this is an older post but i need to tell folks we have put a hold on Donations until we find some soldiers to help out
Thank you so much sweetz

I would also like to thank and welcome everyone on this thread for there kind words i just have a minute here

again thank you so much now i need to go back to work.:):toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread