First Order In!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Based on some very positive reviews, I placed my first ejuice order with Mom&Pop Vapor Shop. Been vaping for over two years, and I have a clear idea on my likes and dislikes from an ejuice vendor. I prefer a tobacco base, desserts, and coffee.... normally DIY the few fruit flavors I enjoy.

Looking forward to trying the following:

Keswick Koffee, RY4 Tobacco, Tobacco Haze, Grasshopper, Tobacco Dolce, Pchela's Famous Five Layer, Butterfly Bait, RY4v2, and the RY04 Tobacco.

I'm a dedicated BWB & Vaperite ejuice customer, and I hope to add M&P to my list.

...will be back with feedback in a couple of weeks (maybe more based on steeping needs).:vapor:

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Just wanted to report back…my first order from M&P arrived on Friday at 15:30. Since it's shipped into Canada, this is a big deal. ;) It was shipped on Jan.20th, therefore it took only 6 business days to arrive, that's better than many Canadian vendors.

It was packaged very nicely; all my liquid was sealed in a Ziploc bag, with no leaks whatsoever. However the bubble wrap package was enormous compared to the items inside, and I could see shipping movement causing problems…fortunately, none took place;)

My first impression of the Sub-Tank is interesting to say the least...I understand now the advantage of the "gummy" seals, and the hole on the side looks very convenient. Look forward to trying it out shortly.:vapor:

As for the 9 ejuice flavors I ordered, all accounted for, but there is a "bully ejuice" in the lot. The moment I opened the Ziploc bag I could detect an aroma that reminded me of my grandmothers’ kitchen during the holidays, strong pastry/liqueur scent...I suspect either the Tobacco Dolce or Pchela to be the culprit. :evil:

No impressions yet on the vape...have been at this too long to provide an opinion after one week since creation date. A solid week of proper steeping for the non-tobacco products, and 2-3 weeks for the tobacco's before I come back with any reviews.

Thanks again M&P for a great first impression!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread