Amazing service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomer

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Awesome :D Im still trying to work out what i like best in and e-cig and so far after only trying a couple of flavours the opposite of what i thought lol, Im really loving the e-cigs cigar flavour, it in my opinion does not taste that much like a real cigar but i cant put the stuff down lol, my only regret is i did not buy the strongest one but the 2.4% From now on i am going to try and start getting the 3.6% as the main thing for me is the throat hit and i have been told normally higher % means more throat hit.

By the way do any flavours of any brands juices stand out for having a naturally strong throat hit? That is what i am after.

Cheers Lee.

P.S I take it you used to be kate? What is that all about why change name? I also saw somebody say they were staying away or something until kate came back, did you get banned or something? PM me if you dont want to post on the forum or if you would rather not say just tell me to mind my own lol, just interested or you could say nosey lol.

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
Props where props are due!

My order went in at about 3pm Tuesday and the jiffy bag was on my doormat before noon on Wednesday. I thought it had to be a parcel from China I'd long forgotten, but nope, it was my stuff from Simon. Truly excellent considering this was a warranty replacement of atomisers, not a new transaction.

10 out of 10.

Emp

I had a new battery delivered from these guys last Thursday, and it's gone faulty (not cutting off when I stop vaping).

Filled in the returns authorisation form this afternoon and within about an hour and a half I'd had an email to say that a replacement had been despatched, along with a prepaid envelope to send the faulty one back in.

Could you ask for more?????

FANTASTIC SERVICE!!!!!!

I had a new battery delivered from these guys last Thursday, and it's gone faulty (not cutting off when I stop vaping).

Filled in the returns authorisation form this afternoon and within about an hour and a half I'd had an email to say that a replacement had been despatched, along with a prepaid envelope to send the faulty one back in.

Could you ask for more?????

FANTASTIC SERVICE!!!!!!

Replacement battery arrived at 11:45 this morning, less than 24 hours after I reported the fault.

I am absolutely amazed at the level of service this company provides. I don't think I've ever seen customer service quite this good!!!

jhl01

Apr 13, 2008
South Wales
Have to echo the above - this is, without doubt, the most efficientt company I have ever dealt with:):)

Having been a customer for over a year, I no longer think about when items will arrive..... If it's in stock and I order before 2pm-ish, I just know I'll get it the next day :cool::cool: (caveat - I am UK based!).

If only Alfa Romeo customer service were 1/1000th % this good8-o.

Now there's a thought - Simon, why don't you contact Fiat/Alfa Romeo to show them how customer service can be - reckon you'll clean up:cool:.

ATB

Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread