Amazing Tank...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You guys do such amazing work. This is my 4th painted tank, and by far my favorite. Thank you so much for everything you do. Great skill and service just keeps me coming back!

20140416_132555_HDR.jpg

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Always cracks me up when I see a juicy splat posted. The Mrs does all of these and its funny because she ruins a shirt every time... some people never learn lol.

Jess, at four you are a newb, haha, the one thing to remember is that once you have enough caps to satisfy your rotation you can customize with tubes so it gets easier to expand on the customization side and honestly since the caps are pretty much lifetime having extra tubes is not a bad idea because they are glass and shudder the thought but they might not make it through an apocalypse.

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Always cracks me up when I see a juicy splat posted. The Mrs does all of these and its funny because she ruins a shirt every time... some people never learn lol.

Jess, at four you are a newb, haha, the one thing to remember is that once you have enough caps to satisfy your rotation you can customize with tubes so it gets easier to expand on the customization side and honestly since the caps are pretty much lifetime having extra tubes is not a bad idea because they are glass and shudder the thought but they might not make it through an apocalypse.

Mrs OCD needs an Art Shirt! I remember in elementary school art class we had to bring in an old long sleeve button down shirt to keep in our cubby. We'd put it on backwards when doing messy projects to protect our clothes! And yes, I'm sure there will be more...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread