Ammit 25 build bane

Status
Not open for further replies.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Hello folks, hopefully you'll be able to resolve the issues I've been having in my Ammit 25 build odyssey.

First I was having issues with leaking and was miles away from flavortown, but after countless rebuilds and copious amounts of Muji and wire I finally got my coil sorted and entered into flavortown. I was taken aback and left speechless, but now I have a new issue that really irks me.

I seem to be getting an airlock forming in the tank. So then you exit flavortown as taste of the liquid diminishes and vapour production drops off a cliff, till eventually the cotton starts to get burnt a little.

I'm using a simple 6 wrap .34mm coil with an 3mm ID, at 0.64 ohms. TCR mode at 250°C and using 22 Watts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm starting to like this rta, especially when it works.

Thanks folks.
Been a frustrating little tank,,, but I finally got it to work without the waterfall of ejuice. Using rayon,, cut length to the deck, , lightly poke at tails Avoiding thinning out. .but make sure tails are not too long-trim if needed. That's key.. . Tuck into channel so the tails take up most/all the channel. Final touch ,,,,,,create tiny juice flow channel on the tails with a sewing needle.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Hello folks, hopefully you'll be able to resolve the issues I've been having in my Ammit 25 build odyssey.

First I was having issues with leaking and was miles away from flavortown, but after countless rebuilds and copious amounts of Muji and wire I finally got my coil sorted and entered into flavortown. I was taken aback and left speechless, but now I have a new issue that really irks me.

I seem to be getting an airlock forming in the tank. So then you exit flavortown as taste of the liquid diminishes and vapour production drops off a cliff, till eventually the cotton starts to get burnt a little.

I'm using a simple 6 wrap .34mm coil with an 3mm ID, at 0.64 ohms. TCR mode at 250°C and using 22 Watts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm starting to like this RTA, especially when it works.

Thanks folks.
Been a frustrating little tank,,, but I finally got it to work without the waterfall of ejuice. Using rayon,, cut length to the deck, , lightly poke at tails Avoiding thinning out. .but make sure tails are not too long-trim if needed. That's key.. . Tuck into channel so the tails take up most/all the channel. Final touch ,,,,,,create tiny juice flow channel on the tails with a sewing needle.

Reactions: Mordacai
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread