An observation about the free sample bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2012
US
I have not ordered all that many juices, but have noticed something. Nearly every time when I order and a free sample bottle is included the sample is better than what I ordered. :ohmy: Ok, guess I am still experimenting and don't know my own taste yet. And/or they send a sample of their best product. It usually tends to be something in a totally different category than what I am used to.
I tend to order coffee, chocolate, or tobacco (so far). They will send sample of vanilla or fruit that is seriously good. :)
Do others experience this? Or maybe just the opposite?
So far so good on this but know it can't last.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
things you think you'd love, you sometimes don't,,,,,,,I love coffee,,,,,,seriously, love to drink it,,,,,,,,,,,but I can't STAND to vape it. It was my biggest disappointment,,,and I've tried several coffee flavors.

the same holds true for the reverse,,,,,,maybe order a few fruit flavors and see how you like them :)

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
Nearly every time when I order and a free sample bottle is included the sample is better than what I ordered.

One thing that can be different about the samples: they're usually aged more than the bigger bottles.

Juices usually taste best 2-4 weeks after mixing. Some vendors make them bottle by bottle so it's very fresh and un-steeped. Their samples on the other hand are made in a big batch and the bottles spend some time on the shelf before shipping.

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
When I ordered my big 120mL bottle of Copper Creek House Blend I forgot to request the sample I wanted. I emailed her the next morning saying that I wanted to try Twisted Tobacco and she emailed me back 8 minutes later (at around noon on a saturday when she could surely be doing something better than dealing with picky customers) saying that she'd be glad to do so. Now THAT is customer service ladies and gentlemen! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread