An odd flavor situation . . .with Provape E-juice . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got my new Provari, been using it with some e-juice from ecigexpress; watermelon, strawberry, premium tobacco, USA tobacco and cappucino, all 24 mg strength in Vivi Novas. I've used these flavors in a drip atomizer from volcano, built for their lavatube.

I noticed the flavor and vapor was a little better in the straight atomizer with these fluids, no surprise, but the Vivi worked well, only slightly muted.

I thought, well, maybe I should try the provape fluids in the atomizer first, get a good taste. Barely any flavor, dry. Really just a hint of flavor in the nose. My first impression, guess I won't need to buy fluid from Provape. It came with cinnamon, white horse tobacco and cherry flavor tasters.

I had some of the cinnamon left over, so I dumped it in the Vivi, just to see. Total good flavor!

Both the atomizer and the Vivi are 3 ohms at 4.5 volts, so I'm wonder what gives? Why would the Provape fluids taste better in the Vivi while the ecigexpress flavors taste slightly better in the atomizer?

Jourelem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
mira loma, CA.
sbonventure:7372371 said:
So I got my new Provari, been using it with some e-juice from ecigexpress; watermelon, strawberry, premium tobacco, USA tobacco and cappucino, all 24 mg strength in Vivi Novas. I've used these flavors in a drip atomizer from volcano, built for their lavatube.

I noticed the flavor and vapor was a little better in the straight atomizer with these fluids, no surprise, but the Vivi worked well, only slightly muted.

I thought, well, maybe I should try the provape fluids in the atomizer first, get a good taste. Barely any flavor, dry. Really just a hint of flavor in the nose. My first impression, guess I won't need to buy fluid from Provape. It came with cinnamon, white horse tobacco and cherry flavor tasters.

I had some of the cinnamon left over, so I dumped it in the Vivi, just to see. Total good flavor!

Both the atomizer and the Vivi are 3 ohms at 4.5 volts, so I'm wonder what gives? Why would the Provape fluids taste better in the Vivi while the ecigexpress flavors taste slightly better in the atomizer?

I'm curious to get your opinion on the white horse premium tobacco. I'm vapin that right now in my provari with a 901 Lr 1.5 atty at 3.4v and the flavor is quite nice.

I'm curious to get your opinion on the white horse premium tobacco. I'm vapin that right now in my provari with a 901 Lr 1.5 atty at 3.4v and the flavor is quite nice.

I've only tried the white horse in the atty, so far, pretty flavorless. I'm going to try it in the Vivi Nova later, when it's clean, to see if that's what's making the difference.

Did you buy your liquid or are you using a sample as well? I'm wondering if there might be weirdness in the sample bottles only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread