An open message to Wayne at Heaven Gifts (AKA ruyan direct AKA best e-smoking shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorian_Gray

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Stepford, Fla
Wayne,

I recently placed my first order with you. I unfortunately had the shipment returned to you, so the order I placed on the 6th of this month was not delivered until the 22nd of this month. I understand that that may happen so I cannot place any blame on your company.

HOWEVER

When the order arrived, It had one faulty battery and a faulty charger. Having read your warrantee and understanding that I would be responsible for the cost of the return shipment ($20) I decided that I would simply purchase those parts locally.
I am sufficiently unhappy with the situation to state the following:

I will never order from you again.

I am sorry, but waiting 3 weeks for something which doesn’t work and will cost me $20 and an additional two weeks minimum to get replaced when I can purchase the same items locally for only a dollar or two more is not acceptable.

I have been e-smoking since Jan 6th of this year and have spent (to be precise) $1947.58. That comes to about $500 per month. I am sorry but considering the above you will not be getting any of that.

I wish you all the best in your business.

Last edited:

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
I have ordered fro HG's over 12 different times for a total of $1190.00
Every order was perfect, every order was received in a timely manner,
Most actually got to me in less than 8 days. I have had several emails to Wayne of a variety of topics and every one of them was responded within a day, that being he is 10 hrs ahead of us
I am a huge supporter of HG's and will continue to be,
I am sorry you had ONE order go poorly, that happens,
Perhaps if you were to send Wayne an email of your concerns, I would be surprised if he did not respond quickly and professionally
dm

Ridewithme38

Moved On
Jun 22, 2009
Forums like this are the exact place for things like this to be posted! We are the Consumers....The Economy depends on our knowledge of our suppliers...without an open forum to discuss problems or praise for supplies no one would now who they can trust or not...If not for all the Posts about Blu's shipping problems i wouldn't be smoking a 901 right now(From E-SmokyShack...that came with a dead battery, but he quickly replaced)! I would still be wondering where my Blu is....

If just ONE New users gets a better experience from a supplier because of just ONE post like this we should all be proud!

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I have placed several orders with Wayne and haven't had any problems getting them to me. He did put a notice on his website about a China Customs issue. If you weren't willing to wait you shouldn't have placed the order.

If you would take the time to contact him I know for a fact he will work with you on the shipping. I had a problem with some batteries that I bought and there is no way I paid $20 in shipping. I paid a whopping $3.00 and he even replaced an atomizer that I didnt buy from him. Hmm, doesn't sound like bad business to me.

Before you go off attacking someone and their ethics you should give them the chance to fix whatever is wrong. That is what customer service is for and Ruyan Direct/Wayne/Heaven Gifts has some of the best around.

shadow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2009
Birmingham UK
:cool:This is a thing that really pisses me off with this forum, instead of trying to resolve the issue with the supplier which is what you would normally do when buying something on line, you decide to flame them without trying to resolve the issue first, i have been ordering from China for the past 6 months and have had a few issues but they have always been resolved without making a public issue out of it, the only reason i would make it public was if i had felt i was ripped off, at the end of the day we are dealing with people and mistakes will be made now and then. :cool:

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
:cool:This is a thing that really pisses me off with this forum, instead of trying to resolve the issue with the supplier which is what you would normally do when buying something on line, you decide to flame them without trying to resolve the issue first, i have been ordering from China for the past 6 months and have had a few issues but they have always been resolved without making a public issue out of it, the only reason i would make it public was if i had felt i was ripped off, at the end of the day we are dealing with people and mistakes will be made now and then. :cool:

Yeah, it ticks me off too.

Wayne is such a terrible person that he refunded me the price of my passthrus that went bad and is shipping me more at no charge. I can see where he is so hard to do business with [/sarcasm]

I wish people would learn to give the supplier a chance to fix the problem. They don't know what's wrong and can't make it right if you do not tell them what is going on. They are not mind readers and don't have a crystal ball to let them know what's happening in some living room thousands of miles away.

Is anyone else curious to an explanation how one spends $500 a month on vaping? I know we all spend more the first few months stocking up on equipment and juice.... but $500 a month still?

I REFUSE to look at how much I spend. It'd make me feel so guilty. ;)

ETA: I've never had a problem ordering from them. Waiting for an order now and it should be here in a few days. Not even worried enough to track shipping because I know it'll be here soon.

PakAdayX50

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2009
Macon, GA
he refunded me the price of my passthrus that went bad and is shipping me more at no charge.

I wrote Wayne about a couple of problem batteries in an order. He promptly refunded these. I had also purchased five 901 manual passthroughs that I was very happy with. Wayne told me there had been a problem with that batch and refunded my PayPal account for these in addition to the batteries. He requested that WHEN the passthroughs went bad, I should return them along with the batteries.

This company and Wayne are the greatest!!

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
he refunded me the price of my passthrus that went bad and is shipping me more at no charge.

I wrote Wayne about a couple of problem batteries in an order. He promptly refunded these. I had also purchased five 901 manual passthroughs that I was very happy with. Wayne told me there had been a problem with that batch and refunded my PayPal account for these in addition to the batteries. He requested that WHEN the passthroughs went bad, I should return them along with the batteries.

This company and Wayne are the greatest!!

That's what happened to me. I'm sorry, you can get something that doesnt work no matter who you order from. But you have to give them the chance to make it right before you start griping about how awful they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread