Analog Stormtrooper in Calif.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TK-4261

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey Everyone,
I ordered my first e-cig this morning from MyVaporStore at 2am today and it was shipped by noon.....Freakin Amazing Service! I'm glad I looked at this forum and saw all of your compliments about this company. I have been smoking regular cigs for 22 years (since I was 17) and the time has come to switch from analog to electronic, not just for the cost but for my health and the health of my little dog, Penny Lane:)
I ordered the DSE 901 Mini (silver/blue led) an extra Atomizer and 3 10ml bottles of eliquid (555 H, Mocha EH & Butterscotch EH)
I also ordered some blank Dura carts fron janty USA, cause I saw GrimGreen use them on a 901. I think I'll like the round carts better...
I think this will be a good e-cig for myself to start Vapping with....

I'll keep you posted on my experience,

Curtis:thumbs:

TK-4261

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I got my 901 in the mail today....wow that was fast.....I'm charging the battery right now, but I did drip 1 drop of the 555 high to see what the taste is. Remember, this is my first e-cig and it the taste is so different from analogs. I hope I get use to it....its not bad just different, and I'm probably just tasting the new atomizer.....Can't wait for tonight when my battery is charged so I could try it again....

Curtis

lec666

Apr 9, 2009
somerville,ma
make sure to give the atomizer a good cleaning as they come with some
type of primer fluid in them.

roll the corner of a napkin into a sharp point and place it into the atomizer
off to one side and blow fairly hard into the battery end. the napkin will
absorb most of the fluid. repeat that a couple times until the napkin is dry.
then drip 2-3 drops onto the atomizer and puff it out. do that twice and
you should be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread