Status
Not open for further replies.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
I just ordered my first ecig from myvaporstore.com, and couldn't be happier. I ordered on Monday and was vaping on Wednesday.

I got the black 901 with 10ml of mocha. This is the only ecig i have used, but i don't see how it could be much better. The only con i see so far is the need to top off too much. I feel like im topping off every 2 hours.
The mocha is nice but i think im more of just a plain tobacco flavor kind of guy. I liked the tobacco flavor that came in the carts better then the mocha.

I need to find the flavor i can use for my normal use. I am hopeful either marlboro or 555 will be it.

I have now gone 30 hours without a analog. Since the moment i took my first vapor hit, i haven't hit a analog

Thanks myvaporstore for a great shopping experience, now just get some passthroughs in stock

tadslippy

Apr 26, 2009
Winthrop, MA
Just ordered my first e-cig from. For my first purchase i picked up.
901 kit
2 extra atomizers
30 mil med virginia
10 ml vh menthol
10 ml vh wed bull

Hopefully I'll be able to get by with 2 batteries until I decide if this is for me or not. The store was out, and I didn't want to invest in another kit without knowing if I would take to it or not.

Should the 2 batteries and 4 carts + liquid give me enough time to tell? Or should i have laid in more supplies?
Can't wait to give it a go. The recent increase to $8 a pack for regular cigs here in MA is killing me!

lec666

Apr 9, 2009
somerville,ma
Should the 2 batteries and 4 carts + liquid give me enough time to tell? Or should i have laid in more supplies?
Can't wait to give it a go. The recent increase to $8 a pack for regular cigs here in MA is killing me!

it should be plenty to tell if this is for you or not. but honestly i think your
gonna really like it as most hardcore smokers seem to do.

Salinger

May 10, 2009
Very happy camper here as well. My first e-cig purchase. Ordered 801 plus backup parts & USB pass-thru Sunday, order arrived Wednesday. Everything nicely packaged and in working order as advertised. I was just amazed at how easy and instant the transition is from the lit tobacco to this e-cig. I'm still very much experimenting with everything, but I'm very happy with with my purchase and pleased with this whole new experience.

Thank you myvaporstore and to all who recommended you. All the great helpful information on these forums made the decision to try this and what to expect so much easier.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
When I was using just the batteries for the 901 I'd basically have to rotate about 4 a day. I'd at least have three charged at all times. I think the 901 batteries suck with only 180 mAh and don't last more than a few hours with constant vaping and the power starts to dwindle. So personally, I don't think 2 batteries are enough unless you are somewhere where you can constantly rotate and charge. I highly recommend using a passthrough with a power pack as much as possible and using the batteries only when you are out and about and don't want to carry a passthrough.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
I agree with lucky about the pass thru and powerpack...I'd so throw you some links if i knew how lol... But do a search on "901 passthrough" and "kensington" for the power pack- there are other brands of powerpacks available..but, these threads should educate you on what to look for...
When I first started I couldnt even picture what a passthru would look like in my head lol

Tadslippery, I think the virginia is a nice first time ejuice... Myvapors is a mildly sweet tobacco flav... My neighbor is a virginia slim smoker and she loves that flav

Welcome, and happy vaping

roxinal

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
marshalltown iowa
When I was using just the batteries for the 901 I'd basically have to rotate about 4 a day. I'd at least have three charged at all times. I think the 901 batteries suck with only 180 mAh and don't last more than a few hours with constant vaping and the power starts to dwindle. So personally, I don't think 2 batteries are enough unless you are somewhere where you can constantly rotate and charge. I highly recommend using a passthrough with a power pack as much as possible and using the batteries only when you are out and about and don't want to carry a passthrough.

LuckySeven4u
Hi I wanted to say I agree with you on the batteries for the 901 they dont stay charged very long. Another site I purchased a usb plug which has to be screwed in, It charges for 3 or so hours and when I take it and put on the atty if blinks constantly again like it did not get a good charge at all. Have you had any expierence with them I dont know if they are sensitveor if this is faulty. I been wanting to get a passthrough but I heard they kind of suck and work for a week or two and they die. Any truth to that? I would appreciate any advice or tips
Thanks and have a great day
Roxanne(roxinal):confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread