Not open for further replies.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I DID IT!
Purchased my 1st ProVari this morning and now the waiting begins.

White mini Yay!!!

Right after I made my purchase via Provape I clicked the link to find local retailers. I went to one today; they had Provaris in stock--well, 2 to be exact but neither were colors I was interested in.

To my amazement the mini is MUCH smaller in person. Internet pics make it look larger than life.

It's too soon for me to stalk my vape carrier but I know I won't be able to sleep once I get that "Your item has shipped" email.

I got to try it out in the store....all I can say is heavenly!!!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Congrats on your new toy! The wait is the worst part! I hope it ships out quickly. Then you can start stalking the ups site. Hehehe!

They do look bigger don't they. I was expecting my first standard sized one to be much bigger than it is. You must post pics when it arrives:)

Thank you!
I'm horrible when it comes to waiting.....simply horrible!!!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Dare I ask, what type of batteries? Provape has some very specific guidelines on this matter. I use only AW IMR baths, but Thrasher (whose opinion I respect) says many IMR batteries are okay. Check out what Provape says, and make up your own mind.

Tapped out

Thanks for looking out--much appreciated.
My mind was made up prior to purchase.
I have the exact batteries ProVape recommends for the ProVari; AW IMR 18350 & 18490 high drain.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Thanks for looking out--much appreciated.
My mind was made up prior to purchase.
I have the exact batteries ProVape recommends for the ProVari; AW IMR 18350 & 18490 high drain.

Don't get so excited you forget to charge the batteries in advance; otherwise, you will cry.

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Congrats!! I just got mine a couple weeks ago and no regrets!! In fact I want another!! Btw, I want to post a picture of my set up with custom tank, but can't figure out how to...I read the sticky in the how to's but anyway, I use an IPad and have pics on it, could someone shortcut me some instructions on how to post a pic, please!!

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
Congrats!! I just got mine a couple weeks ago and no regrets!! In fact I want another!! Btw, I want to post a picture of my set up with custom tank, but can't figure out how to...I read the sticky in the how to's but anyway, I use an IPad and have pics on it, could someone shortcut me some instructions on how to post a pic, please!!

The less involved way is to directly attach them. There is a little icon, right above where I just typed icon, that looks like a little tree. click it and choose to select a pic from your computer. choose the photo from your library and post.

The better way is to load your image to a server host like photobucket or imgur and post a linked image, but that is more involved.

Give it a shot. We want to see Provari pics and we want to see them NAO! :D

Oh that was wrong but too funny! Batteries are charged. I've got the Zmax Mini that uses the same batteries. 6 of them in rotation.
I'm ready!

I'm Jelly. I ordered batteries to go with my Provari, but hadn't processed the idea of staring at it not being able to use it while the batteries charge. Gonna be the longest hour I've lived in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread