Status
Not open for further replies.

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
Hello all,

The new site will finally be officially launched today. It has been up and functioning for some time, but we are finally ready to transition. At some point today the old site will be taken offline and the new site will be active. If anyone has any trouble placing an order, please call us at 847-239-5374 or click the live chat link at the top of the new site. Also note: gift certificates and store credits from the old site will not be active at launch, they will transition over this week. If you have a gift certificate or store credit that needs to be used right away, call us and we can get it moved immediately.

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
Hello all,

The new site will finally be officially launched today. It has been up and functioning for some time, but we are finally ready to transition. At some point today the old site will be taken offline and the new site will be active. If anyone has any trouble placing an order, please call us at 847-239-5374 or click the live chat link at the top of the new site. Also note: gift certificates and store credits from the old site will not be active at launch, they will transition over this week. If you have a gift certificate or store credit that needs to be used right away, call us and we can get it moved immediately.

Do we still need new passwords ?

grandpawrichard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Burlington, Washington
It sounds like and looks like the new site will be Awesome! I can tell you folks at V4L have been as busy as Bees.

BusyBee-1.jpg

GPR

TheScootness

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Missouri
As I said in another thread, the site looks great. I do have a few suggestions though.

Short term - All the pictures of products are very small and non-zoomable. It would be nice to be able to see them up close.

Long term - There has always been a lot of confusion regarding battery colors. Eventually it would be great to have each individual battery pictured and a drop down for LED color.

Again, great job though! Much better! :)

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
As I said in another thread, the site looks great. I do have a few suggestions though.

Short term - All the pictures of products are very small and non-zoomable. It would be nice to be able to see them up close.

Long term - There has always been a lot of confusion regarding battery colors. Eventually it would be great to have each individual battery pictured and a drop down for LED color.

I second this! :) (Especially since batt colors "change" from one version to the next -- i.e., KD v2 blue is nothing like KD v1 was.)

Great job, guys!

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA

The zoom functionality is there, it just isn't working at the moment. It will be working soon.

I like the long term suggestion too.

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
I really like the layout of the new site with it's bright and open format. Like Morandir I have grown attached to the very dark and masculine old site, but it's my understanding that the old site had many limitations so change was inevitable.

I know you have put a lot of work into the site Mark, thank you! It really does look great and it can only get better. I won't miss the MSNBC Youtube Caption on the Home Page taking up all that prime money-shot space.....grrrrr.....get that outta here and show me product!

(Zim voice) Filthy human, amaze Zim! Fill my eye holes with images of all your new "products" the very second I arrive. Really like the flash, you can do a lot of cool stuff in flash and it's easy to work with.

Thanks again, Mark! :2cool:

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
I really like the layout of the new site with it's bright and open format. Like Morandir I have grown attached to the very dark and masculine old site, but it's my understanding that the old site had many limitations so change was inevitable.

I know you have put a lot of work into the site Mark, thank you! It really does look great and it can only get better. I won't miss the MSNBC Youtube Caption on the Home Page taking up all that prime money-shot space.....grrrrr.....get that outta here and show me product!

(Zim voice) Filthy human, amaze Zim! Fill my eye holes with images of all your new "products" the very second I arrive. Really like the flash, you can do a lot of cool stuff in flash and it's easy to work with.

Thanks again, Mark! :2cool:

That's actually not flash, it's a jquery script. But I think it looks pretty cool

And we'll definitely be featuring new products there.

Chesterwiz

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
nowhere
Hello all,

Also note: gift certificates and store credits from the old site will not be active at launch, they will transition over this week. If you have a gift certificate or store credit that needs to be used right away, call us and we can get it moved immediately.

Whew! I was wondering why it was not working. Good luck with the transition!

Edit: Suggestion, can we get a site where we can choose different color layouts? Themes like battery color names:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread