Announcing the DSE901 PCC - Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Will PCCs for 801s be comming out?

Yes, please!

Or for the M201 (same size, threads, diff airflow).

It's nice to see some mfgrs/companies *finally* getting it - every e-cig *needs* a PCC for convenience and charging when you're not plugged into a passthrough all the time..

Yay for Eastmall, now..801/M201..please? :)

wegster

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Well our Sample arrived yesterday and we may delay in releasing it. The sample pack has a cardboard outer skin rather than plastic. I'm glad we don't do pre-orders for these kind of reasons.

901-pcc1w.jpg

It's a screw-in connector type in the charger port so the lid is just for aesthetics...

901-pcc2w.jpg

901-pcc3w.jpg

...but with that said, we would like to hear your thoughts: is this acceptable? It's impossible for us to guarantee the lids won't get torn with a lot of usage but at $19.50, are you prepared to buy now? or would you prefer us to wait until the manufacturer get's it right and creates a plastic outer skin?

Is the hinged portion (top lid) a real hinge/pin, or is that just attached via cardboard?

Honestly, the graphics coming from Chinese companies for PCCs..are horrid.
    Make it flat black, and plastic, throw out the cardboard entirely, screw in style is fine.

Look at the J118 PCC, then remove any options for graphics, and you've got a winner. The above actually *looks* like a J118 PCC, for that matter..one step better is to make sure it uses a mini-USB connector for the charger, or even full sized, on the PCC..

rustiangel

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 19, 2009
    Chattanooga, TN, USA
    It's a fair price, but I think something other than cardboard is the way to go, otherwise, itll just break down the same way a cigarette box does in your pocket, unless you included a plastic case to carry it in, like they sell for regular cigarettes.... and maybe lose any design for the print on the case as well.... plain colors would look much less tacky... but honestly if you just sold this as is, I'd prolly still buy one, because i want a PCC SO BAD!

Clinton_NYC

Jul 6, 2009
    If you put that up on your site as-is, I'd purchase it immediately. Frankly, the fact there is no DSE 901 pcc is a constant annoyance for many of it's users. The cardboard is not ideal, but desperation for a pcc outweighs any hesistation I might have on that front.

Frankly, you could paint it pink, cover it in glitter, and place "Hello Kitty" stickers all over it and I'd still be the first in line to get it.

SIN

ECF Veteran
    Nov 29, 2008
    AU
    www.ecigbuy.net
    haha, how could we say no to that!

We'll have a limited quantity of 40 available on our website on Wednesday.

I know we haven't said much since asking your opinions about the "cardboard covered/plastic insert" 901 PCC but want you to know that we have really listened and will announce in the next few hours a PCC that will hopefully surprise you! (HINT)

Last edited:

SIN

ECF Veteran
    Nov 29, 2008
    AU
    www.ecigbuy.net
    No, rather than going to the plastic one, we're modifying the new PCC (as shown for the DVP9) to suit each of our models (new mouldings for the different length & shape of the atomisers and hoping for room to store an extra battery). I think a slimline Metal case with the outside in Leather Look Vinyl will be a little more solid and a lot more stylish :)

justchkn

Jun 7, 2009
    new jersey
    Sin, this is fantastic. i would really like 901 manual batteries (as all my e-cig stuff is 901) and was going to order the manual kits since the batteries arent available seperatly. or are they??? anyway might just wait for the 901 pcc "slim" as i am calling it. Do you happen to know when they might be available ?? this way i can get everything at once. Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread