Another 420smiles creation-3rd mod...and new forum member!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
420smiles is a pretty new member here at ECF, he is also my roommate. This is his 3rd mod. Very clean and works very, very well! Not too shabby for his third mod ;)

:DHe cant post pics yet, so these are from 420smiles!:D

1122090036.jpg

1122090039.jpg

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Ok......

This was an Emerson 9X power LED Mini-Flashlight. It had 9 LEDs in it. My wife bought it at work, CVS Phamacy, for 3.99 (plus discount).

I only used the "tube" and the battery cap. I changed the button to a pushbutton switch (picked up from the local RadioShack). I made a new "+" connection with a new PCB. Non-Conductive epoxy to adhere into place. Soldered up my connections. Everything was really easy to fit in place. The lid........is no lid at all. It is epoxy. Pushed it in while soft........waited til hardened, then sanded and painted.

It has a 510 connector. And it is currently using a 14500 3.7v battery. Vaping HUGE plooms.

You should check out the Time-Warner Cable PV I done, as a joke, one night. Vapes like NO JOKE!!!!!!! It's Awsome.......Laughable, but Awsome!

bigozone

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2009
Kentucky
Ok......

This was an Emerson 9X power LED Mini-Flashlight. It had 9 LEDs in it. My wife bought it at work, CVS Phamacy, for 3.99 (plus discount).

I only used the "tube" and the battery cap. I changed the button to a pushbutton switch (picked up from the local RadioShack). I made a new "+" connection with a new PCB. Non-Conductive epoxy to adhere into place. Soldered up my connections. Everything was really easy to fit in place. The lid........is no lid at all. It is epoxy. Pushed it in while soft........waited til hardened, then sanded and painted.

It has a 510 connector. And it is currently using a 14500 3.7v battery. Vaping HUGE plooms.

You should check out the Time-Warner Cable PV I done, as a joke, one night. Vapes like NO JOKE!!!!!!! It's Awsome.......Laughable, but Awsome!

i thought i recognized the tube but the battery cap is not the one i'm used to seeing on those lights..

anyway congrats on a nice mod.
now that time warner PV was good for a laugh or 2, but i bet it has all kinds of room for other modding circuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread