Another Carto Cleaning thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I know I know!!! there are several of these threads, all with good info, but I need a little more specific info. Ive tried the syringe and flushing my cartos with hot water after being boiled for 5-10 mins, but they all still have a residule smell of the juice that was in them... Im afraid that the smell means that I didnt get them totally cleaned out and will ruin the flavor of whatever flavor juice I refill with. None of these cartos have ever been refilled, just the fill they had when bought. What can I do to make sure ALL of the juice has been flushed out of them? Does alcohol really work? Lemon juice? More water? Different method???

jamminloud

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2011
in the wind
I have seen video's of people use a cappacino machine to clean carto's. You know that piece that sticks out that produces steam. They steam out the carto's. I have not tried this because my machine broke. But it looks like that would clean them real well. I use vodka to clean my stuff.

You could also try the new CR2 clearomizers from Gotvapes. I like the hit they give and they clean up easy.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I have seen video's of people use a cappacino machine to clean carto's. You know that piece that sticks out that produces steam. They steam out the carto's. I have not tried this because my machine broke. But it looks like that would clean them real well. I use vodka to clean my stuff.

You could also try the new CR2 clearomizers from Gotvapes. I like the hit they give and they clean up easy.

I'll see if vodka works... I happen to keep a ready supply of it for...um.. cleaning cartos... yeah thats it... cleaning... :D

I moved you to Cartomizer Issues so you can receive better help.
I shoulda known better... sorry, and thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread